Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Visited the new location of Exoticphone

devil

Jul 16, 2009, 5:04 PM
Well yesterday I went to New York for couple of hrs, actually I was on a business trip. My boss wanted to buy a cell phone, I told him to buy from exoticphone because I always place my orders with them..

I usually place my orders on line, but in their web site they said that they welcome local pick up thats why I took my boss and went down to their store directly, yesterday for the first time I went down to their physical location and met them personally, I really loved the environment out there.

I was surprised after I heard that they are located in the Empire State building because they shipped my last order from another location. The sales person in the store told me that they just moved in recently.

They are in the 57th floo...
(continues)
T-Monster

Jul 16, 2009, 5:05 PM
::cough:: SPAM ::cough:: 😳
devil

Jul 16, 2009, 5:10 PM
What makes you think this is spam buddy??? 🤣
WZ_agent

Jul 18, 2009, 2:00 PM
why yes....an emoticon means its not spam! how could we miss that! seriously, read this guy's last few posts "hey guys, i need help deciding on a phone" or just quoted tech specs. jesus...leave the forums
devil

Jul 20, 2009, 9:56 AM
hey it seems to me that, someone out here is really obsessed with me, it feels great to know that someone is reading and noticing all my posts out here...

yes its true sometimes I do post quoted tech specs and thats because I think that by posting these specs I mind be helping someone to get some info about a particular phone, now tell me, is that wrong?

I buy a lot phone's every year and thats because whenever it comes to gift's, I always prefer to buy a cell phone. Sometimes I do require help choosing one.
sexpanther

Jul 20, 2009, 12:02 PM
why should we believe you...you're the Devil!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.