Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

what the sdklfklsdafklasd

getsome

Jul 4, 2009, 1:56 PM
customer comes in and wants to change plans...ok. i call care to change the plan. when it's all said and done SHE CHANGES HER DAMN MIND. not only does she change her mind but she changes it 4 TIMES!!!! being that its 2 individual plans and she wants to go to a family plan i must call care...the bitch waits till i hang up to change her mind...JESUS CHRIST

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ‘€ โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜›
took

Jul 4, 2009, 2:12 PM
OMG Similar happened to me the other day. Mom comes in with 13 yrold daughter.
"We need her service swapped to this phone" (From an env9900 to a samsung u340 pfft ok...)
So i finish the activation and programming and 5 minutes later she comes back and wants to change back to the env... apparently she just wanted to try out the phone... ahem... which meant she had to have it active to try it out!?! OMG IT POWERS UP ACTIVE OR NOT!
matonater

Jul 4, 2009, 2:17 PM
you should charge for esn swaps that would fix that problem
Menno

Jul 5, 2009, 11:48 AM
^This
chuckie

Jul 6, 2009, 12:42 PM
argh! i've had that happen to me similar this guy comes in wants to combine two individual plans into family plan and bunch of other changes...after almost an hour or so with care and after i hang up...he decides it's gonna be too much so he wants me to undo what i just did!! im like wtf man! i was gonna make up some stupid excuse and tell him he has to wait 24 hours or whatever, but i called care again and reversed everything then after he throws that "sorry for the trouble" line at me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.