Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Impatient "Customers" (long)

Boredvzwrep

Jul 2, 2009, 1:46 PM
I put customers in quotes because the only thing thiese people had in common with a customer was that they came into the store and had questions about phones. I was helping a real customer go over some different phone options since he had busted his up a bit. He wasnt eligible for upgrade till next year but was hoping for a new phone sooner. I explained purchasing outright was expensive but an option. He had the insurance and while Im explaining all of this to him people had walked into the store just after I had started helping him. They are somewaht loud but only midly obnoxious at first. They then begin interupting me as I help this man because they have questions about phones. Free phones. However, they will not be purchasing the phone h...
(continues)
Drunk

Jul 3, 2009, 3:04 PM
Crack them heads and tell em where to put that free phone
BLEDSOE

Jul 4, 2009, 9:05 AM
the worst is when you have a customer waiting and you are selling a phone. All of a sudden the waiting customer busts out with....They aren't allowed to tell you but you could get that cheaper at *********. I normally just look at them and smile.....really big and fake. 😈
aavera

Jul 5, 2009, 5:28 PM
Is when they feel the need to come stand rightnextto the customer you are helping and make annoying noises.."psh" "hmmph"

*OR*

another one of my faves are the ones that ask "Are you by yourself?"

"Boy, they sure don't staff you heavily, now do they"

OMMFDIAF!!!
foneguy

Jul 5, 2009, 6:48 PM
I like to respond to that with this:

They staff it with the best. If you want less than the best, there's a store with a shorter line across the street.

Gets the point across that they're not going to be treated any better by being an ass, and that they are welcome to carry their ass.
chuckie

Jul 6, 2009, 12:36 PM
yes that happened to me on the 4th...oh ur the only one here???
or when your selling one phone and the other impatient guy waiting yells out oh they have that phone for $30 at wal mart and rants on about how we over price things! wtf?? 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.