Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

the worst ever....

getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 9:53 AM
CLIFF NOTES: Cell phone customers are pricks and should DIAF

Being a military child, i've been to a lot of places throughout the United States and around the world. I've met tons of people and interacted with all different ages and races BUT the worst people i've EVER met ANYWHERE has walked through my store doors.

I swear i've met the SCUM OF THE EARTH here. They are the rudest, meanest, less educated people i've ever met. I'm not pin pointing any specific race with this because it is ALL races.

Do they put on a "i'm an @##hole" hat before they walk into the store? I feel bad for them but it takes a toll on me too. Being vebally abused all day long is horrid. I can't wait for this to be over.
Debo

Jul 3, 2009, 10:38 AM
I could not agree more.
GraGG

Jul 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
to wireless, get used to the gen pop being less and less intelligent dayly... maybe one day it wont be so bad, but as of now, I've had more intelligent conversations with the athletes at the special olympics
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 11:25 AM
lol. i've worked here to get through college. Finally graduating....but then i'd have to find a job
GraGG

Jul 3, 2009, 11:36 AM
i suggest anything thats on the other side of town, that way you know what side the crazies will be on
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 12:01 PM
haha...how bout in another state.
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
I'm just going to add on to this thread instead of starting new ones...

ATTN CUSTOMERS: IF YOU BRING IN YOUR 7 KIDS INTO THE STORE...WATCH THEM!!!! DON'T LET THEM RUN AROUND MY STORE AND KNOCK EVERYTHING OVER. DONT HIT THEM BECAUSE THEN THE DEVILS START CRYING AND YOU LEAVE HIM/HER THERE TO CRY.
HotPocket

Jul 3, 2009, 12:54 PM
And I'm not a monster either.

"No sweetie or the lady is gonna get you..."

or give you pow pow...

or kill you..."

Grab your kid and hold him rather than using sales reps as scare tactics. The next time I hear that I'm gonna roll my eyes up in my sockets and start foaming at the mouth. Reeeally give the ๐Ÿ˜ˆ little brat something to be afraid of.
GraGG

Jul 3, 2009, 1:29 PM
I just do the deek move towards the kid like imma gonna check them, and that usually scares them ๐Ÿ˜‰
HotPocket

Jul 3, 2009, 1:33 PM
deek move? I no get it. ๐Ÿ˜›
GraGG

Jul 3, 2009, 1:48 PM
like a quick lunge toward then back, like 'Whassup ๐Ÿคจ ' type thing
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 2:38 PM
i've had flashes and just picking them up by their shirt and throwing em half cross the world like hulk.....maybe i should get out of here!
Drunk

Jul 3, 2009, 2:40 PM
Curb em
oh if I could crack some heads
PhonemanJ

Jul 3, 2009, 3:51 PM
Throw them up against a wall until they stick ๐Ÿ˜
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 2:55 PM
i hate it when a customer comes in and gets pissed off because of something they did and ofcourse i cannot fix. So i let them know their options and they get even more mad and leave...ONLY to come back with another person thinking if they bring someone else to come scold me that it will be fixed....

sorry suckah...same answer
Drunk

Jul 3, 2009, 3:00 PM
"let me get my boyfriend"
I say, ok "let me get my gun/ call the police the answer is still no!"
They say, "I have rights too!"
I say, "Not as many as I do because you are an illegal alien and I have the right to kick you in the face"
Then they say, "well my dad can beat your dad up"
Then I say, "I beat my dad up, your dad and now you are going to get beat up and I'll flash my nine at you and we will get into a fight"
They say, "I hate you"

in short, getsome, I agree with you and it's happened. I hate it and wish I could do something about it.
getsome

Jul 3, 2009, 3:12 PM
yea. it's happened today several times. fridays are the worst. we are busy which can be good but today its a not kind of good. 9/10 people that's stepped up has began with "i have some problems".

Bill issues are the worst. I ALWAYS ask if they've looked over their bills and the answer is always NO.

M-Me
C-Cust

c- why is it so high???
m- have you looked at your bill?
c- no i dont look
m- is it here with you?
c-no i threw it away
m- oh you should sign up for paperless billing to help cut some cost and save the trees.
c- what if i have a problem and i want to look at it.
m- *reaches over to punch cust then kick em while their down*
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 6:16 PM
I have been doing this for 10 yrs and it only gets worse
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 6:31 PM
I love it when they say well I called cust serv and they said you could do it\give me one in store

I simply say well I am in the actual store dont you think I would have a better idea of what happens where I am
SprintBGN

Jul 4, 2009, 11:19 AM
yeah, they love to take customer care's word as if God himself told them the info
matonater

Jul 4, 2009, 12:49 PM
makes no sense

it would be like me telling them what is sitting on the desks at the call center
SprintBGN

Jul 4, 2009, 2:20 PM
so damn tru

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.