Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Funny as HELL!!(Kinda Long)

Chris1001

Jul 3, 2009, 5:59 PM
Just had a lady come in with an mms issue. Phone wouldn't send or receive. Start going through in/out box and find a pic of some chic naked on a bed with her legs almost behind her head. This is in the outbox mind you. Chic looks kinda young so I ask lady who uses the phone. She says her 13 year old daughter. Now I have a two year old daughter so my whole perspective on sh*t has changed. I tell the mom she may not want mms on the phone and hand it to her. Little did I know the daughter was in the store. She had snuck in at some point and was a good ways away looking at phones. Mom grabs the daughter by her hair and literally drags her outta the store. She throws her in the passenger side and peels out of the parking lot. Other customers in s...
(continues)
ollywolf

Jul 3, 2009, 6:01 PM
Now that was funny.
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 6:09 PM
I had a man come in yelling that his bill was wrong (first bill after adding his daughter) I ask if she was using the web he said my daughter knows how to use the phone correctly the bill showed several downloads and txt for teen sex sites when I showed him he just threw the phone down and said I dont want it anymore and left furious
phonecb

Jul 3, 2009, 6:13 PM
this is the problem with working in a call center... we don't get to experience stuff like this. On the other hand, we don't have to experience less funny customer encounters, either. We just get screamed at. 😡
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 6:15 PM
we get screamed at as well

we do get to see lots of naked pics in peoples phones though

I had a s3xy 40 yr old with a nice set of pics just the other day
chuckie

Jul 3, 2009, 6:23 PM
🤣 wow ya now i'm scared to bluetooth their pics over when they get a new phone because i've run into some dirty pics! ugh makes me feel uncomfortable. the worst is when they set a pic like that as their wall paper so when i go to open it....hello 😲 !! and the guy jus stares at me with a dirty grin...yuck!
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 6:28 PM
I go through the pics and act like im trying to fix it by changing a setting

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.