Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

perfect case of a stupid custy loggin into ps

GraGG

Jun 17, 2009, 2:32 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

are you serious bro? your answering machine on your razer? and why are you in that forum... why cant ppl read? 🤨
DaCoach

Jun 17, 2009, 4:58 PM
Dude...go back and reread what he was asking...then reevaluate your question about reading ability.

The only mistake the guy made was to post it in the wrong forum.
GraGG

Jun 17, 2009, 5:16 PM
thank you, that was my only point, you can f off now craig t nelson
DaCoach

Jun 17, 2009, 11:01 PM
Riiiight...you've shown that in the past you are good at making a point...

On another note, Craig T. Nelson was awesome in Poltegeist II...will never forget the tequila worm scene...
GraGG

Jun 18, 2009, 1:22 PM
it was just a perfect case of a stupid custy loggin into ps... thats all... as for craig t nelson, after seein him in blades of glory, im tired of his straight guy routine... but im a sucka for cheap horror movies, so yay poltergeist
DaCoach

Jun 18, 2009, 8:11 PM
He mde the Incredibles...
GraGG

Jun 18, 2009, 9:42 PM
was he in it, or did he render the characters?
texaswireless

Jun 18, 2009, 9:46 PM
Your point was not that but nice save.
GraGG

Jun 18, 2009, 9:48 PM
see that thing above the post called the subject? yeah, teh subject usually is the point, but whatever, you got me
GraGG

Jun 18, 2009, 9:49 PM
if you are refering to the answering machine comment, i find it funny that one he is using an answering machine at home as oposed to forwarding missed calls to his cell, and 2 its all based off the tones the phone sends... commensense my friend... good day to you sir
texaswireless

Jun 18, 2009, 11:12 PM
Or you could just not be an ass and just tell him how to adjust the DTMF settings on his handset.

I'll bet when you ask the dumb ass questions at Lowes or Home Depot they don't have a builderscoop.com they can go to bitch about all the people who need help with home improvement.

You just must not have anything better to do than laugh at others and their questions.
SprintBGN

Jun 20, 2009, 3:06 PM
isn't that the point PS?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.