Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

This made my stomach turn

caraye1

Jun 2, 2009, 11:24 AM
I just had a customer come in scratching his arm like crazy... I looked passed it until he got ready to leave and said "sorry bout the skin on your counter... damn sun". Seriously a pile of dead skin on my counter. I just hosed it with disinfectant spray. Disgusting.
inner_pyro

Jun 2, 2009, 12:47 PM
Ewwww....
ollywolf

Jun 2, 2009, 12:50 PM
Oh sick. I am so glad that I work in a call center
prizbilla_babykilla

Jun 10, 2009, 7:50 PM
haha, i had this same thing happen, but the worst part about it was it wasn't from a sunburn, the guy just had really dry skin. he smelled real bad too. 😕
..Mackenzie..

Jun 11, 2009, 10:00 AM
EEWW.....I had a friend once was has Psoriasis and she used to wear long sleeves and scratch her arms and then lift up her sleeve and say "look it's snowing" eeewww!!! It made me want to gag!!
She also stayed with me for a week while she was having roommate trouble and she thought I was OCD about cleaning, well I am kinda OCD, but I couldn't stand all the freggin flakes all over my furniture! Gross!!!
HotPocket

Jun 11, 2009, 4:03 PM
This bald guy was doing that the entire time I was activating him. It was flaking off his head, arms, stomach. He wouldn't stop scratching and it was falling all over my counter and paperwork. I was SOOO disgusted. I don't mind the skin condition but muthaf*cka moisturize that sh*t!
CAS8586

Jun 13, 2009, 6:53 PM
Mann..you think thats disgusting...i had some customer come in with a tank top and scratching the sh!t out of his armpit and hella hair was on my desk when he left!..i no longer work at that workstation again!
outlaw_01

Jun 15, 2009, 4:13 PM
This post seems awfully familiar...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.