Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Learn something new every day!

WhoDey

May 26, 2009, 9:44 AM
Apparently, as a customer just told me.. AT&T, Alltell and Sprint are "doing away with contracts"

Yea he still went ahead and renewed and bought a new phone.. because he WAS LYING
inner_pyro

May 26, 2009, 9:57 AM
I thought everyone knew that
Menno

May 26, 2009, 1:33 PM
Yes... if you buy the phone at retail pricing you don't need a contract.. but he still wanted his "free" blackberry, didn't he?
NEPats726420

May 26, 2009, 3:53 PM
DONT YOU KNOW THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! 🙄
uscellagent22

May 27, 2009, 12:37 PM
No I heard that that everyone is doing away with contracts, and all phones are free with free activation and free accessories!!!
😲
Tmo Slave

May 27, 2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah my friend told me his brother's friend's dad's coworker read it on a private blog that had the inside scoop. Oh and the iphone will be free and work on every carrier. 🤣
uscellagent22

May 27, 2009, 1:01 PM
This just in....I heard that Becky told jimmy that told Bob's sisters boyfriends cousins brother...That I will give them free service for life and if they break their phone, I don't charge them to replace it. I just give them another one. what a sweet ass deal!!
NEPats726420

May 27, 2009, 6:37 PM
😳 where do i sign up?
Researcher

May 27, 2009, 7:32 PM
Call the call center. They will tell you to go to the store and they will do it for free.
Fear The Cubans

May 27, 2009, 10:53 PM
I learn at least once every shift that the G2 is coming out next month! The customer knows so because they read it online...it even had a picture!

I also now know that the internet is always the best place to go for the most up to date and accurate information.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.