Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

know what aggravates me???

lowtechlou

May 22, 2009, 5:16 PM
customers who are trying to make a phone purchase but will not MAKE UP THEIR MINDS...
WorldSoCold

May 22, 2009, 5:32 PM
or when they have made up their minds...you are about to ring them out... and change their damn minds!
CAS8586

May 31, 2009, 1:07 PM
no....when you run credit..helpd them choose a price plan...activate the phone..THEN ring them out, and then all of a sudden they change their minds...that $#!T happend to me with a 4 line deal...stupid mother c0ck'd block'd soo freakin hard, i turned blue! 😡
Juanbyjuan

May 22, 2009, 9:20 PM
It is when they think they should get free phones.
GraGG

May 22, 2009, 9:43 PM
right after they slam their broken one down on the desk
Juanbyjuan

May 23, 2009, 8:44 PM
🤣
Below.Me

May 22, 2009, 10:34 PM
1. When a customer comes in trying to tell me how to do my job.

2. When a dumb customer thinks they know more about the phones than I do. Example: Some redneck came in saying the samsung Omnia was not a 3g phone. Then I take a few mins trying to explain what EVDO rev A is to a person who has the iq of a used kleenex

3. Not being able to punch the people described in above in the face.

That is all
smartmonkey

May 23, 2009, 8:56 PM
-When they say they need a blackberry but refuse to get the data plan.

-When they waste my time wanting to know why I can't fix their shattered phone after they slam it on my desk.

-When after explaining their plan and bill repeatedly they still look at me blankly and then say "but I don't get it"

oh and my favorite

-When after reading the price card of say the Blackberry Bold they ask "so this is free for me because I am doing a new contract right"
lxav06

May 31, 2009, 1:11 AM
takes them 3 hours, then they come back not happy with it.
lilyofthenorth

Jun 1, 2009, 4:24 PM
I had one today who said she didn't want to renew her contract but wanted to know if she could still get a FREE PHONE!!

ugh!! 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.