Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 60 replies

i hate my job

GraGG

May 20, 2009, 2:02 PM
is anyone else here tired of arguin with customers over stupid sh!t like water damage on their phone, or ppl who think they deserve a free phone without an upgrade becuase they have been a customer for a bagillion years? im tired of these ppl... why cant ppl understand wireless is a buisiness and not a utility required? why does everyone think the technology in cell phones (which is less then 10 years old) is cheap? cellphones are way more complex than a dvr yet, ppl still pay $200 for a player? f off douchebags, learn some commmon sense, then come back, until then dont come into my store
paddyoc

May 20, 2009, 2:11 PM
I'm tired of talking to idiots that can't speak English properly when I'm shopping. ๐Ÿคฃ
frontncenter

May 20, 2009, 2:16 PM
I had an Indian customer walk in...
M: Hello, how are you today?
C: 209-345-****
M: Oh uh hold on, let me log on to...
C: When is my contract up?
M: Hold on, let me get that number again.
C: 209-345-**** (irritated) I need to also downgrade my plan to cheap as possible
M: Ok contract is up then, you can upgrade later
C: Well Im not happy with * , can I get a free carcharger since you can't get me a phone?
M: I actually can get you an exception upgrade today! The cost of the phone is still at a great price of

Indian guy is walking out of the store as I tell him lowest price of phone
๐Ÿคจ
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 3:13 PM
hi my name is dbag, and i would like everything free and am pissed you (a salesperson) cannot give it to me... gawd, what are you guys, retarded? i hate this company, im going to so nad so, where everything is free and their sh!t smells like roses!!! ๐Ÿ™„
Kid

May 20, 2009, 5:35 PM
I had a custy yesterday gripe because it was going to cost her 10 bucks a month to add her daughter. Really? 10 bucks is way to much? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 5:54 PM
but i heard my friend added a line for free, everymonth? what gives? you want to charge me to use your airwaves? you guys are such a rip off
Kid

May 20, 2009, 5:55 PM
and I have to buy a phone too? You people are just after my money! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 5:59 PM
god forbid, i cant believe you guys are actually tryn to stay in buisiness... geez, next youll tell me that i gotta pay for gas too, even tho ive been a loyal customer to chevron for years!!!
Kid

May 20, 2009, 6:03 PM
Since you have been such a loyal customer for so many years, here is a new car with a full tank of gas. Thank you for shopping with us today.
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 6:11 PM
and free gas for life, and if you ever break it, we'll give you a new one... if you get a car from another dealer, no worries, ill just do everything you want me to for it, like transfer your trunk contents and show you how to drive it ๐Ÿ™„
Kid

May 20, 2009, 6:15 PM
GraGG said:
transfer your trunk contents ๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Stupid people are taking over the world one cell phone at a time. The end is near for mankind as we know it.
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 6:16 PM
one day very soon, i hope each one of these d-bags gets a taste of their own stupid medicine
Kid

May 20, 2009, 6:23 PM
That "one day very soon" might just happen to come on my last day on the job ๐Ÿ˜
GraGG

May 20, 2009, 6:26 PM
i work indirect, its everyday someone pisses me off
Kid

May 20, 2009, 6:32 PM
I work indirect too, I can't remember the last time I wasn't pissed ๐Ÿคฃ
BLenny1914

May 20, 2009, 9:05 PM
ive come to the conclusion that no one outside of the cellular service business knows what the hell theyre doing with a cell phone so i think there should be classes. no way in hell they understand plans, pro rates, warrenties, THEIR BILL............everytime i get one of these calls i stand up, look over my cubicle and whisper to the person beside me........"classes"
ccareatatt

May 20, 2009, 10:41 PM
Proration is elementary math. I get so mad when I get a call transferred from the frickin collection department that the rep says "The customer was double charged, and I agree with the customer. They shouldnt be responsible for the charges. So, could you credit the account?" No dumbass they are valid charges, its called advance billing and the customer backdated the plan so they wouldnt have to pay overage charges. Do it yourself if you feel they should be credited. Ahh gotta love reps that pass the buck.
snakpakdeuce

May 23, 2009, 2:33 PM
I hate people in store, that can do this and that, but call in to make me do it so they don't look bad. Or ones that add every single feature in the book and waive nothing they said they would so they can rob the company and get that new tv.
Kid

May 21, 2009, 9:31 AM
If we had classes for the custys I'm convinced they all would flunk.
T-Monster

May 20, 2009, 7:57 PM
...did I just hear Bob?
GraGG

May 24, 2009, 2:56 PM
who is bob? im gragg ๐Ÿ‘€
mist668

May 20, 2009, 7:18 PM
I bet you haven't had someone take a crap in the main hallway of your mall today.
Kid

May 21, 2009, 11:11 AM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
GraGG

May 21, 2009, 2:40 PM
yea, you got me, but everytime i custy comes into my store it feels like they are tryn to sh!t all over my store with their stupid problems and their dumb complaints, ie. 'that dot was red when i got the phone, you mustve done it on purpose, i never got this phone wet"
mist668

May 21, 2009, 5:56 PM
Any phone that gets water damage should have something like a car alarm that goes off for weeks straight. Then you can tell the customer that you didnt get it that way because the audible noise is going off.
Burger Time

May 21, 2009, 10:52 AM
GraGG said:
why does everyone think the technology in cell phones (which is less then 10 years old) is cheap?

Cellular phones have been publically used since 1983. They didn't go mainstream until ten years ago because the phones and plans were too expensive for everyday consumers. Modern cellular technology (in handsets) is only a few years old. The actual spectrum is 20+ years older with updated technology added to it (such as Ev-Do, EDGE, 3G, etc).
Drunk

May 21, 2009, 11:01 AM
About time someone set him straight
GraGG

May 21, 2009, 2:42 PM
drunk is just a forum troll, waitin to jump on a bandwagon ๐Ÿ˜Ž , i see you
Drunk

May 30, 2009, 3:15 PM
F34R BRAH F34R, ITS LIKE YOU ARE GOING DOWN TO DB AND T34R IT UP BRAH

I never did nothing to you, I don't know why you say what you do unless you are Ray
GraGG

May 30, 2009, 3:18 PM
you cant tell me you didnt jump on the bandwagon on that one, and yea, i am trollin on here too

but im definetly no ray
Drunk

May 30, 2009, 3:21 PM
You know what Ray rhyms with right? Yeah... that's what I thought..

Nuff said ๐Ÿ˜Ž

but not really, what I want to say is "what is trolling?" I don't even know what that means but I see it all over the internet, and I've been called a troll before and I'm not sure I like it.
I will admit I like to write random crap on here, I think the only person that gets it is lowtechlou because he dont' care bout nothing. I don't like Webb, because when I'm serious about the invasion of Californians he thinks he is god and knows all and says I am full of $h!t
GraGG

May 30, 2009, 3:33 PM
well you can hate me for that one too cuz im in cali as we speak, born and raised... but an internet troll is someone who waits and only posts insults or one liners on other ppls threads, i rarely start an new thread, i just like hoppin on, commentin and bouncin... as of late the level of intelligence has dropped to a degree, to where it feels like im watchin highschoolers chat on yahoo
WZ_agent

May 30, 2009, 4:55 PM
ah drunk...i thought we were best friends too! i have like 7 Drunk points...im heart broken
Drunk

May 30, 2009, 6:49 PM
I love you.... and I will never be mean to you unless I feel like it so in that case I will never feel like being mean to you and its ok. You are an exception to the rule. I don't know why you are heart broken but I'll be there.
Sympathy point
GraGG

May 30, 2009, 6:56 PM
so cute
Drunk

May 30, 2009, 7:12 PM
You already got yours from my dad. Don't get greedy.
Webb

May 31, 2009, 1:23 PM
Drunk said:
I don't like Webb, because when I'm serious about the invasion of Californians he thinks he is god and knows all and says I am full of $h!t

Heh.
GraGG

May 21, 2009, 2:41 PM
ok, and your point is? you sure got me ๐Ÿคฃ
Burger Time

May 22, 2009, 1:12 PM
GraGG said:
ok, and your point is? you sure got me ๐Ÿคฃ

lol. I just thought I'd mention that cellular phones have been around as long as I have...

I feel your pain with all of the idiotic customers...take lots of advil...
cilvzwagent

May 22, 2009, 6:11 PM
Burger Time said:

I feel your pain with all of the idiotic customers...take lots of advil...

Advil? Wow, I've been in 7 years. I moved on to stronger stuff than advil after my first 7 days.
Juanbyjuan

May 21, 2009, 4:29 PM
It helped me.
eljeffe666

May 21, 2009, 4:31 PM
made me remember how much i liked my life when i was not here and did not want to come back

in the end it made me hate my job more than i did when i left
Juanbyjuan

May 21, 2009, 4:36 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜• โ˜น๏ธ yea...
CAS8586

May 21, 2009, 6:32 PM
have you ever worked a 8 hour shift everyday and only have 2 customers walk in the store all day?....i love my job too..atleast you get you bullsh!t with em
GraGG

May 21, 2009, 6:47 PM
true, but i just spent 2 hours with van siles mess... that guy works a store for a day, sh1ts on everything, then bounces to another store to do it again
GraGG

May 21, 2009, 6:49 PM
not that hes not cool and all, i just hate cleaning after ppl
xIsamuTM

May 22, 2009, 12:41 AM
I miss Bob
ollywolf

May 22, 2009, 9:25 AM
I hate my job every day but I still come to work for it pays the bills. I just learn how to tune the idiots out.
Tmogeek

May 22, 2009, 9:55 AM
My job and I have a Love/Hate relationship, Some customers drive me up a wall and make me want to hang myself from the bathroom stall or throw my headset across the call floor, but some customers make it all worth it, wether it be that im saving them $50/mth on there bill, or helping someone find the right phone for there parent or grand parent. Also getting a $500 bonus every 2 weeks helps ๐Ÿ˜ .
ollywolf

May 22, 2009, 10:10 AM
There is always a bright side to life or work. ๐Ÿคฃ
khrispii

May 22, 2009, 12:53 PM
I used to get excited when I could really help a customer out. They used to be greatful for helping them. If it was fixing a provisioning issue or ordering a phone, they were happy. It made me feel good

Now everyone just wants more. No one is happy. No matter what I offer. I get a headache most days as I get to work.
ollywolf

May 22, 2009, 12:59 PM
I know that feeling. I swear I am taking aleve almost every singal day. ๐Ÿ˜ก
khrispii

May 22, 2009, 1:20 PM
I have a huge bottle of ibuprofen in my purse and this job made me start smoking again
Juanbyjuan

May 22, 2009, 1:39 PM
Beer
khrispii

May 22, 2009, 1:43 PM
YES!! LOTS OF IT!! ๐Ÿคค
Iselltheshitoutofphones

May 22, 2009, 5:48 PM
You must work for a Sprint or T-Mobile dealer.
computerking

May 22, 2009, 6:05 PM
atleast until mankind is gone that is.

Then again you have awesome customers that make you like your job. Like the one I have who bought me lunch the other day. ๐Ÿ˜

I have one who bakes me cookies every few months to share with the store.

One who has given me a Starbucks $10 gift card.

An occasional one who buys me my favorite Starbucks drink when they come in to do business.

Just like anything else in the world, there are good customers too. ๐Ÿ™‚
Researcher

May 23, 2009, 12:51 PM
Yep.

But just as it is with the news media, you only hear about the bad. Hundreds of planes fly each day, millions of cars are on the road and 92 % of people are working. But you only hear about one wreck or the 8 to 9 % out of work.
GraGG

May 23, 2009, 1:22 PM
ok, but its the 92% who are jerk off's, and only 8% cool
matonater

May 23, 2009, 3:33 PM
jerk offs are the nicest gesture a customer can give a salesperson
Researcher

May 23, 2009, 3:47 PM
๐Ÿ˜Ž

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.