Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Top 10

kentbrockman

May 20, 2009, 2:30 PM
My Top 10 Customers

10. What do you mean there is a fee to pay my bill?

9. You mean they turn off my phone after only 30 days of non-payment?

8. Well I never got the phone wet.

7. I can get that at walmart for $10 bucks.

6. Why can't I just sign another contract?

5. My phone isn't working what are YOU going to do about it.

4. I bought this online can you do everything else for me?

3. Cell phones are such a rip off.

2. What phones are free?

1. I have been a customer for ___ Years.

My response to all of them. GO KILL YOURSELVES!!

Hope your day is going as well as mine.
gadawg119

May 20, 2009, 2:47 PM
I was half-way listening to the conversation between one of my coworkers and a customer earlier. The custy's phone got turned off today. While she was paying her bill, she mentioned that they should give you some kind of warning before turning it off. My response to her was:

"They do. It's called a 'bill'..."
Cellinovation

May 20, 2009, 2:53 PM
LOL ๐Ÿ˜
That is awesome!
Tmogeek

May 22, 2009, 10:19 AM
๐Ÿคฃ I love it!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Em3rnce

May 20, 2009, 5:21 PM
We've got the same deals here.

Had a guy in the store today, who has been in here MANY times for this same issue, who is convinced that his phone is alive and uses up minutes by itself.

It went up almost 200 minutes overnight, which I could believe, because I looked at it myself, but at the same time.. why did he clear out all of his call timers and all of his call lists before he came in here?

Trying to be clever and pull one over on us, I guess? ๐Ÿ‘€
Kid

May 20, 2009, 5:32 PM
Or the lady that complains her bill is to high because there is no way her daughter sent 1500 text last month
gadawg119

May 20, 2009, 5:39 PM
I usually provide them with a copy of their texts. Who they went to and at what time. Then smile at the glaring look that they give their "little princess".
Kid

May 20, 2009, 5:53 PM
It's great when you can point out the charges and thier anger gets suddenly transfered from you to the "little princess" ๐Ÿ˜
BLenny1914

May 20, 2009, 9:09 PM
i die a small death laughin everytime a parent takes out their anger on their child. had a mother call her son "pathetic" one time and lil boy was in the same room, that $hit hurt MY feelins.........dude ran up like 300 dollars in texts
Tomdg07

May 21, 2009, 1:38 AM
"but thats not possible my kids in school those hours they are not aloud to use there phones, and i know MY kid wouldn't never break a rule YOU must have just put these charges there hoping i wouldn't notice"
BLEDSOE

May 21, 2009, 8:57 AM
or when it is 1000 texts from like midnight to 3 am....the parents are like...my children are asleep then. that is not possible. Um ma'am it is every night to the same #. Apparently they are not asleep. I mean geez ppl your 16 yr old stays up all night the same way you did....except now they have a cell phone to text with. ๐Ÿคจ
smartmonkey

May 20, 2009, 5:48 PM
I wish I had ten customers a day. At this point I would take the crazies.
Kid

May 20, 2009, 5:54 PM
You can have mine, whats your address ๐Ÿ‘€ . You should get one lady coming in with an aircard ask what a USB port is. She will brighten your day.
smartmonkey

May 20, 2009, 6:28 PM
Will you deliver or cod ship?

Worst custie this month the man who washed his phone because it was dirty. In the washing machine. He did let it air dry though. Spent a good 20 minutes trying to explain that phones aren't rinse wash and reuse. Best part of the story he than brought a verizon phone to be activated onto his tmobile line at my at&t store.
Kid

May 20, 2009, 6:30 PM
Well how do you excpect our wonderful custys to get thier phone clean if they can't run it thru the washer ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I get 4 to 6 custys a week coming in with phones from other carriers, just once I would like to know what is going thier minds when they are walking in.
BLenny1914

May 20, 2009, 9:12 PM
now people dont you know all cell phone companies are in cahooots and we're only here to take peoples money. we're really just one big phone company.
Tmogeek

May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM
At this point I would be questioning his coherencie or wondering to myself "Did I drop Acid this morning" ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Guy Montag

May 20, 2009, 9:30 PM
It's interesting that across the country with different carriers people manage to come up with the same crazy ideas. How is it that 90% of people with a red dot claim their phone never got wet, then proceed to blame it on the shower?
Tomdg07

May 21, 2009, 1:41 AM
no its just red from humidity i live in a humid area that gets every thing sweaty...
well sir even if that were true it would ruin your phone dumb@$$

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.