Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Shy Friend

inner_pyro

May 9, 2009, 3:31 PM
🤣 I have a co-worker who whenever he has a hot customer he always gets tongue tied 🤤 . What can i tell him to do or say that would help him. I've told him to give a card with his number and tell them "If you have any questions give me a call..." but hes way to chicken %!?# to do it. Any suggestions?
WZ_agent

May 9, 2009, 3:33 PM
work naked.
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 3:33 PM
Order business cards with his number printed on there just for the hot customers. Then when he gets one give him those business cards to hand out.
inner_pyro

May 9, 2009, 3:37 PM
I considered that but same issue hes to touge tied to say or do anything 😳 😳 . Its funny to watch honestly. He'll say she was hot and I just look at him and ask why he didn't say or do anything and all i ever here is " I just kinda froze" or some bs like that
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 3:50 PM
Ok it's time to take him out for booty.
inner_pyro

May 9, 2009, 5:55 PM
We've taken him to a strip club and got him a lap dance but thats about it.
GraGG

May 9, 2009, 7:33 PM
and your sure hes not gay right 🤨
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 11:51 AM
by his reaction to the striper... 🤤 ... i don't think so...
Burger Time

May 9, 2009, 7:34 PM
inner_pyro said:
🤣 I have a co-worker who whenever he has a hot customer he always gets tongue tied 🤤 . What can i tell him to do or say that would help him. I've told him to give a card with his number and tell them "If you have any questions give me a call..." but hes way to chicken %!?# to do it. Any suggestions?

Yeah. Get your friend a blow up doll for Christmas.
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 11:52 AM
Thats a good idea... 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.