Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

sprint day 1

lowtechlou

Apr 30, 2009, 4:01 PM
sprint I am still here. 😈

sprint sux 👿

actually I think the people posting crap on here is actually the SPRINT CEO due to some sick twisted need to control his employees.

sprint is owned by the ANTI-CHRIST.
demons are on the board of directors.

sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint
sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint...
(continues)
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 4:04 PM
Anyone else wanna start another word advertising thread in response to Lou's rant? 👀 anybody? anybody?
GraGG

Apr 30, 2009, 5:26 PM
i support lowtechlou in his endevour to fight off the phone corporation without violence
cellphoneguy

Apr 30, 2009, 5:28 PM
Co-signed! Down with sprint,boost and nextel!
Kayslay34

May 1, 2009, 7:30 PM
Ya lets have 20 plus thousand people lose their jobs!!!! Come on grow up, just because you hate a company doesn't mean it needs to go is good and it help drives companies to make better products. What do you want a Walmart version of a wireless service.
lowtechlou

May 2, 2009, 9:26 AM
cricket
Kayslay34

May 2, 2009, 9:18 PM
I didn't mean cheap, i meant like taking over everything and choking out competition.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.