Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

All Sprint corporate retail employees take heed please.

Midnight Toker

Apr 28, 2009, 10:44 PM
I hope Sprint's Corporate Security lurks here at Phone Scoop and somehow nabs every Sprint corporate employee who leaks any information pertaining to the Palm Pre. I hope those Sprint corporate retail employees, like those in my store, start crapping their drawers after reading this thread. I wish I could see the looks on their faces...

Here are 3 e mails sent out by Corporate Security via my DM and SM after last week's Texas Hold 'Em game at my condo.

The 1st one...

"I'm sending this to you as a heads up. You'll see communication coming out later today to the ARD's with a copy to SM's and DM's regarding the employees leaking information about this launch. The reason I'm sending to you specifically is that we've identified one of yo...
(continues)
Midnight Toker

Apr 29, 2009, 6:50 AM
Make than less than 24 working hours...
Midnight Toker

Apr 29, 2009, 6:50 AM
that
Oddity

Apr 29, 2009, 9:53 AM
Leaking information is a good way to get fired or reprimanded... Leaking information when knowing that you will not be working for a company soon may spark legal action. =( I hate to see bad things happen. Watch it dude.
WZ_agent

Apr 29, 2009, 3:40 PM
while i never like seeing anyone lose a job, you knew the policies for your company.
GraGG

Apr 29, 2009, 3:58 PM
ever think that its you they are talkin about who posts on phonescoop?
dnbstyle29

Apr 29, 2009, 4:05 PM
😲 Oh snap!

PWNED!
lowtechlou

Apr 29, 2009, 4:16 PM
can kiss it where god split it!

😈

"its me"
"its me"
"its ernest T"
"SPRINT will never catch me"
GraGG

Apr 29, 2009, 4:19 PM
lowtech, are you the one given out info on the pre?
Midnight Toker

Apr 30, 2009, 10:29 AM
I believe Mobile Trojan is the one actually.
moemoe26

May 2, 2009, 11:17 AM
Sad thing is that i have friends who wor fro sprint who post things...and sprint ewill never know who they are
lowtechlou

May 2, 2009, 11:28 AM
I would leak info on the corp officers sex habits, hangups etc... 😈
Midnight Toker

May 3, 2009, 9:28 AM
That information is already public knowlege.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.