Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 41 replies

just cause sprint is now monitoring PS....(i cant help myself)

lowtechlou

Apr 29, 2009, 11:42 AM
I WORK FOR SPRINT. 😳

SPRINT SUX. 🤣

sprint rapes the customers. 🤣

sprint will never catch me 🤣

LONG LIVE CRICKET 😈

sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint sprint
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 12:08 PM
I heard Palm is coming out with a new phone...any news on the release date... 👀
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 12:10 PM
what the f*** is that??!!! when i type the word PHONE it has ATT's website???
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 12:15 PM
Heh...didn't you know that AT&T copyrighted the word phone? Everyone else sells "communication devices"...
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 12:23 PM
AND THEY COPYRIGHTED THE WORD COMMUNICATION!! 😳 .... umm ...we should all be pretty frightened right now
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 12:31 PM
First the got exclusivity on the iPhone, and now they are getting it on the English Language 😲
They must have some great lawyers.... 😎
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 12:35 PM
Or their the ones monitoring phone scoop, releasing all of Sprint's info, firing Sprint's employees, and copyrighting the english language. 😳
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 12:41 PM
Next thing I hear they are going to do is get into the pub business, so they can have more bars in more places....
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 12:45 PM
Apparently Comcast owns the right to the word "Business" now too
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 1:03 PM
Great....now there's gonna be a legal battle over the English Language 👿
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 1:09 PM
So far i've found ATT owns the rights to the words "communication" and "phone".

HP owns the rights to the phrase "All in one"

Blackberry gained the rights to the term "Iphone"

and Comcast owns the word "Business"

People in the journalism field need to be aware. Any use of these words in any context could get them sued by the owners of the word
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 1:53 PM
Wow....Apple is gonna be p*ss*d about the Iphone....
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 4:26 PM
Little ironic, but hey! That's BUSINESS!

this message brought to you by Comcast
sckoisks17

Apr 29, 2009, 4:33 PM
Best Buy apparently wants in on the "business" business. I wonder how hard Comcast will fight to keep their word... because we all know they haven't for a long time 🤣
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 1:19 PM
It's a mad race for the English language out here folks...

Looks like Sprint won the bid for the word "Call", however ATT managed to squeak in a last second bid and win the word "connection"!

Stay Tuned, more on the 2009 Cell Phone Carrier Word Auction.
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 1:54 PM
ATT has "Phone Carrier" now too....though I wonder if that has to do with service or accessories...
GraGG

Apr 29, 2009, 5:55 PM
keyword
lowtechlou

Apr 29, 2009, 2:13 PM
sprint has copy rited this phrase

Stupid
Phone
Retards
IN
Touch
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 2:24 PM
have you not been reading...ATT has phone... 🙂
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 3:05 PM
and communication 😉
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 1:55 PM
Looks like we have our first trade:

Sprint has acquired "Phone" from AT&T in exchange for "Company" , cash, and a word to be named later.

Bad choice IMO, phone is a pretty popular word and Sprint could do some damage.
DaCoach

Apr 30, 2009, 2:07 PM
I heard the trade involved the rights to Nextel and an adjective to be named later...
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 2:11 PM
Saw in another forum you're from Atlanta. What part?
DaCoach

Apr 30, 2009, 2:19 PM
Out towards Lithonia...
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 2:22 PM
Oh ok cool, I'm right up 85 North just past the connector
DaCoach

Apr 30, 2009, 2:24 PM
Cool...you are on the good side of town...
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 2:27 PM
Not for making money. I live in Mcdonough (which that location BANKS!) and drive up here a few times a week. It's dead as a doornail. That's why i'm on PS all day
GraGG

Apr 30, 2009, 3:11 PM
it looks as tho the word iphone has opted out of its contract with att and now joined forces with blackberry... this has the wireless world buzzin, what do you think about this sprint? "well i say f u to apple"... there you have it folks, real words from fake ppl
GraGG

Apr 30, 2009, 3:46 PM
CUSTOMER SERVICE TAKEN IN THE THIRD ROUND BY BESTBUY

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
wizardofCroz

Apr 30, 2009, 3:18 PM
Looks like Sprint is in the lead so far. They've managed to gain any phrase that begins with the word "phone". They wanted "customer service", however Best Buy was asking too much for the deal and Sprint opted to try elsewhere.
Midnight Toker

Apr 29, 2009, 5:33 PM
I hope Sprint slams into the ground like the two airplanes did on 9/11/01 into the Twin Towers. Do you know what the last words of those who jumped from the towers to avoid the building collapse and fires? AUGHHHHHHHHHHH!
GraGG

Apr 29, 2009, 5:40 PM
i thought they all yelled "I HATE SPRRRRIIIIIIINNNNTTT!!!!"
Midnight Toker

Apr 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
No, all those who jumped off the buildings on 09/11/01 screamed...."I'm going to die!!! ", "Someone save us!!!", "Oh no!!!" and other lame BS stuff.
GraGG

Apr 30, 2009, 2:22 PM
all the same things sprint custys yell everyday 😉
thedish8204

May 5, 2009, 3:18 PM
Yeah I can totally see where people dying due to a terrostist attack in the US relates to Sprint customers or current situation. What a horrible thing to say - you guys are immature and petty. Anyone who thought that was funny is a moron. And the biggest one is Midnight Toker considering his new job - I am sure they would love to know that he thinks Americans dying is funny. What an unbelievable stupid thing to make fun of. Get a life you guys. 🙄 Why don't you start making fun of all the US soldiers who have lost their lives fighting for you ignorant people because of 9/11?
wizardofCroz

May 5, 2009, 4:08 PM
1. This was a week ago, I'm sure they've found something else to laugh about, ie. AIDS, Breast Cancer, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, The Halocaust, etc.

2. If you don't like the station, you can always change the channel. No one HAS to read this, a lot of these guys are just trying to be funny and sometimes they cross the line. Who cares? If it helps you sleep at night i doubt he laughes in the faces of the family victims of 9/11.

3. If you're still having trouble understanding, re-read number 2.
thedish8204

May 7, 2009, 1:23 PM
I am fully aware of that, but thank you for clarifying. I am entitled to post my opinion as well since it is a forum. I just wanted to speak my mind. Thank you for your input. And btw, I care. I just felt there is a million things to joke about why that? Just wanted to understand how certain people could think that was funny. And daily I read things on here that I just let pass w/o warranting any comment thank you very much. I just couldn't let my feelings on the subject go. Any problem with that? Anything else you feel I need to understand? Sorry if you think it was funny.
thedish8204

May 7, 2009, 1:24 PM
Oh and thank you for breaking it down for me, you know 1,2, and 3. Made it easier to understand. 😛
Burger Time

May 6, 2009, 1:50 PM
lowtechlou said:
sprint has copy rited this phrase

Stupid
Phone
Retards
IN
Touch

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.
GraGG

Apr 29, 2009, 2:26 PM
you can hide from celly comp's
ac4321

Apr 29, 2009, 7:58 PM
If so, then maybe they'll get a kick out of this question:

How come Phonescoop and similar places are the quickest way to find information about phone features and even to find support at times?

4srs?
SkinnyPuppy

May 5, 2009, 6:55 PM
They don't want to confuse customers and weigh them down with too much information. For example four pages of minute technological specifications for each phone. Very small number of them actually want to read this crap anyway..or get it. Srsly, I'd say 1 in 40 wants all the phones features... knock yourself out buddy. They don't get them or how to compare them to other phones anyway...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.