Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Have you ever???

cilvzwagent

Apr 23, 2009, 7:26 PM
Honestly and Truethfully, I want to know!

I had a lady who came in and I cringed from the time she wanted the BB Storm. Knew it wasn't going to go well from that point on. And I was right. She wouldn't take anything but the Storm, one for her and her hubby no less. Now we see her every 2 days or so. And not because there's an actual problem with the device, just that there's something wrong with her! I made good money from the sale, because I was able to sell her 4 accessories for each device (at full price no less), plus her high end plan and data.... But at this point I'd give it all back if she could just POOF and Disappear!

Have you ever looked a customer in the eye before the sales process and just said "No, I'm not selling ...
(continues)
IrishCarBomb

Apr 23, 2009, 8:33 PM
No, why the hell would I say something so stupid and get myself fired?

I will highly recommend that they look at a different phone, usually do so by Q&A process that I use to show them that the phones I believe they can handle are a better fit for them.

But at the same time, I believe anyone, no matter how dumb, can work a blackberry. They are no more complicated than a Razr, IMHO. Yes, more settings they can mess up if they decide to mess around with every single different menu, but it is super easy to fix one... Service Books, if that doesn't work, every single option that can be changed has a reset to default option as well.
CAS8586

Apr 23, 2009, 9:46 PM
Yessir, I am in that same particular boat you are obviously in. I had a VERY simular problem, (it wasn't a new like yours, It was an upgrage)..Lady came in with a motorola e815..business class folks. Lady didn't care what type of phone functionalties, all she wants is a phone that makes and recieve calls. Dumb @$$ husband is the materialistic person that has a blackberry 8830. Telling her she needs a phone like this. she even argued with him because she didnt need it. So then, husband said get it, so she did. EVERYDAY they came back with some type of bs. Phone doesnt connect with mercedez, dont know how to unlock the phone..ETC...stupid people these days..
GraGG

Apr 23, 2009, 9:50 PM
hi its me again, i know you sold me this junky phone a while ago but i was wondering, do you know how im supposed to wipe my @ss? 😳 actually can you just show me? 🤣
WorldSoCold

Apr 24, 2009, 1:17 PM
We just had a customer come in... wanted to download a ringtone on her referb phone she just got from Verizon Corp. ..an associate of mine told her we can't download it for her, but he showed her how she can do it herself.

She FLIPPED! "This is ridiculous! In NY the customer service is so much better! I'm 70 years old I can't do that! They do it for me!"

associate: "Sorry ma'am it's our company policy we can not download anything that will charge your account."

cust: "Well why the h*ll not!?" ...she starts ranting and raiving once more.

meanwhile my associate is just staring at our manager like 'Will you do something about this crazy lady?!'

she yells at him to stop staring at me (i'm trying not to laugh) and he tells her he w...
(continues)
lowtechlou

Apr 25, 2009, 3:12 PM
in oct 2000, the phone we were selling came pre programmed with phone #'s from CELLSTAR. you just put the esn on the act. didnt have to touch the phone just rang it up bagged it and thanked the cust. told them to go home and put the batt in and charge it up 8 hours.

quite a few people came back with issues that they didnt/wouldnt power on.....

yes you guessed it they never put the batt in...

😈
GraGG

Apr 25, 2009, 5:34 PM
idk how many times ive had custys come in sayin their phone wont light up, then i hold down the power button and turn it on... now that i work indirect i tell them the phone is fried and i can sell them a new one 😈

doesnt pay to be stupid

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.