Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT IF YOU BROKE YOUR BLUETOOTH HOOK!

chuckie

Apr 25, 2009, 2:40 PM
ARGH! OKAY I NEED TO VENT WHAT OTHER PLACE THAN PHONE SCOOP =) SOOOOO I'M BARELY OPENING MY STORE IT IS BEFORE 10AM AND THIS GUY CLEARLY SEES I'M NOT OPEN HENCE THE LIGHTS ARE HALF OFF IN MY STORE AND WHAT DOES HE DO??? HE COMES IN! THROWS HIS BLUETOOTH AT ME AND TELLS ME THAT HE'S HAD IT FOR THREE MONTHS AND HIS HOOK BROKE SO HE NEEDS A NEW ONE OR HIS MONEY BACK..I TELL HIM WE HAVE NO BLUETOOTHS AT ALL AND THAT WE DON'T SELL JUST THE HOOKS ALONE, SO HE TELLS ME THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND WHERE IS HE SUPPOSED TO GO BCUZ HE PAID $100 FOR A PIECE OF SH*T THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK. I LET HIM RAMBLE ON AS I'M, STILL TRYING TO OPEN THE SYSTEM UP THEN HE TELLS ME WE HAVE A SH*T STORE SO OF COURSE I TELL HIM TO HAVE A NICE DAY THEN HE FLIPS ME OFF AN...
(continues)
lowtechlou

Apr 25, 2009, 2:55 PM
go to home depot

spend $4.00 on to part hand mixable epoxy

mix and form new ear hook.

wait 20 minutes.. it hardens and wala....

new ear hook

maybe ill sell these as a kit with instructions.... $50.00
Nadesico81

Apr 27, 2009, 4:34 AM
Lock you stores door untill you turn the lights on and open.

Its always funny to see custys that pull and bang on the door when all the lights are off and we are closed.

People are f'ing morons.
Hombre07

Apr 27, 2009, 9:32 AM
And after it not opening the first time they try it again, and again, and yet again. Like it's gonna unlock if you pull on it repeatedly.
chuckie

Apr 27, 2009, 12:48 PM
ya or even worse i had a guy yesterday in broad daylight, peek into the store i can clearly see him and he has his hands on the glass (that i just cleaned!) cuffed to the window as he checks if we're open....yup we are...he's just standing there then he does one of those moves, you know the kind where he looks down at his watch and walks back and forth in front of the store waiting for us to open then he takes off! like wthell? i was getting a little creeped out for a sec LOL

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.