Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Ringtones and bluetooth

Santi

Apr 20, 2009, 12:16 PM
My coworker is with a customer right now. The lady wanted to switch ESNs. Both phones are bluetooth compatible. We have a machine in the store that will transfer contacts and sometimes pictures- never ringtones. When my coworker informed the customer that ringtones will not transfer with the machine, but she can transfer them through bluetooth, the lady said she didn't know how to use bluetooth (which would explain why she has a million bluetoothed ringtones, right?) and asked my coworker to do it. Personally, I would have showed her how to do it by transferring a few. My coworker has now been with the customer for about 20 minutes just transferring ringontes from phone to phone. Would you spend the time or just a how-to?
sckoisks17

Apr 20, 2009, 6:01 PM
If he has nothing better to do and the customer isn't leaving the store with both phones, I don't see any problem with it. It's just good customer service, IMO.
Midnight Toker

Apr 20, 2009, 6:10 PM
The bluetooth profile of my Sprint handset displays a very xxx suggestion to all who conduct a bluetooth device search while in my store. My SM has a similiar one just as all our showroom floor demo models all have xxx names too. You should see all the female customer who come into my store and have us pair up their bluetooth headets with their handsets and end up not only blushing but from time to time, sport twin peaks under their tops. Horny female customers are so awesome!
SkinnyPuppy

Apr 21, 2009, 11:07 AM
Santi said:
the lady said she didn't know how to use bluetooth (which would explain why she has a million bluetoothed ringtones, right?)

What is a blue tooth ring tone exactly?
sprintballer

Apr 21, 2009, 6:42 PM
"bluetoothed ringtones"= ringtones that have been transferred via Bluetooth. :LOL:
SkinnyPuppy

Apr 23, 2009, 6:05 PM
Oh sorry I was out of it 🤣
xxdeeterxx

Apr 23, 2009, 6:47 PM
the correct spelling is bluetoof

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.