Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Customer names

frontncenter

Apr 13, 2009, 6:08 PM
After so many faces and names, what are some nicknames you have secretly given customers amongst your coworkers. Like the catman with cat hair all over him or stinky lady?
computerking

Apr 13, 2009, 6:28 PM
Our friendly neighborhood tweeker, although I know its medical related I still wonder if hes on meth.

Way back when working at a grocery store we had "The Purse Lady." She had this huge leather purse that she slammed on the counter pushing anything and everything out of the way to do so which could be credit card readers, bags or groceries that havent been bagged. To top it off she almost always ran over someones foot with the cart when leaving.
WZ_agent

Apr 13, 2009, 7:18 PM
bowling ball- overweight woman, so short shes a walking ball

pervo- guy who loves to talk to the female workers

donald trump- inpulse customer with the worst wig of all time

dirty dozen mom- mother with a van full of filthy kids who wreck the store everytime

jlg- just looking girl...self explanatory

the no-shower kid- smells so bad he'll knock you flat...and loves to talk reeeeaaaalllly close
frontncenter

Apr 13, 2009, 8:53 PM
We also got Chinese Mafia who believes secret agents from the Chinese government are out to get him and has hundreds of dollars on 411 calls for "information". I think we all have a jlg
WZ_agent

Apr 14, 2009, 8:45 AM
or multiple jlg's.

i have 'john smith' prepay customer too. hes so paranoid he refuses to give us his real name to put on our receipts
wizardofCroz

Apr 14, 2009, 9:30 AM
We have a lady who comes in about once a month, and always wears the same plush pink jumpsuit...therefore she is Pink Jumpsuit Apparatus
jreed3686

Apr 14, 2009, 9:42 AM
and i loved it....

Nouman Nigah lol
jreed3686

Apr 14, 2009, 9:43 AM
ah crap i posted to quick on accident.

I meant to add he said his moms name was Ida Nigah lol
Big Poppa

Apr 14, 2009, 2:03 PM
When I used to work Sprint Customer service I had to customers call in with funny names.

Phat Ho -- Yes this was really his name.. He was an Asian guy.

And

Loop Froot -- Picture him calling your home phone and coming up on your caller ID Froot, Loop
Cara_lollipop

Apr 14, 2009, 9:54 AM
Tourettes Guy. 🤣
uscellagent22

Apr 14, 2009, 10:04 AM
I just call them all trolls we are located right by the section 8 apartments and the avenues..which is not the best part of town.

They look,smell, and talk like trolls. 👀
Cara_lollipop

Apr 14, 2009, 10:07 AM
horrible! Tourettes people don't look like trolls!
haternation

Apr 15, 2009, 1:36 PM
..they are not talking about the tourettes people.
TMoGuy

Apr 14, 2009, 12:34 PM
There was this one lady we called the "Bee Keeper". Not really too sure why though.
Pretty Keeley

Apr 14, 2009, 12:47 PM
Random...
Researcher

Apr 14, 2009, 5:57 PM
Had a wierd guy with a TON of mental issues. He would want to pick the coins he got back. He would refuse a lot of stuff because he had to get the "right" one. Even though they were the same. He had to pick the right sales material. Would spread them out to find the one he wanted. He would only take special shinny coins. So that is what we called him. Mr. Shinny Coins.
Tmo Slave

Apr 15, 2009, 1:06 PM
We had one guy we called System Guy. The first time he came in he was talking about that we had him locked out on the system. I looked at the notes on his account, he literally called our customer care every single day talking about random crap. T-mobile finally had to send him a cease and desist letter to stop calling unless its regarding his phone.

Another girl we call her Lips. She is a super hot girl who use to work in the mall. One day she came into the store with sore on her lip. And now every so often she will have a sore on her lip. Its quite gross and her hotness is all gone now.

Another girl we called gums because when she smiled she had huge gums.
Decept.ICON

Apr 15, 2009, 4:23 PM
Tmo Slave said:
One day she came into the store with sore on her lip. And now every so often she will have a sore on her lip. Its quite gross and her hotness is all gone now..

Sounds like herp...
Orangette

Apr 20, 2009, 12:28 PM
I have a customer named

are you ready for this....

Sacretia sa-cree-sha 🤣
Orangette

Apr 20, 2009, 3:00 PM
seriously... no one thinks this is funny 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.