Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

There are...

purplelotus

Mar 12, 2009, 9:52 PM
always mysterious cars in the parking lot after I leave work.

The part of town I work in gets a little rough after dark... like the mall down the street always gets shot up in the parking garage. Or someone gets stabbed and they're running through the mall because they're foreign and they don't know what to do. No one can understand them. Although, of course if I saw someone who's stomach was drenched in blood and they're running around, I'm going to call 911, but it doesn't make it any less scary.

I wish we had signs in our parking lot that said something to the effect of:

If you have no business with *insert name of business here* then you will be towed promptly.
Thank you,
Speed's Towin
(continues)
Cell Girl

Mar 13, 2009, 12:01 AM
wah wah wah 🙄
lxav06

Mar 13, 2009, 1:32 PM
of the time back in high school, there was a hostage situation a few houses down from me.
computerking

Mar 13, 2009, 12:42 PM
🙂
Tmo Slave

Mar 13, 2009, 1:57 PM
I work at a super nice mall in a pretty safe boring town, the only thing that happens is teens getting busted for pot.

On the second floor of the mall there is a really nice jewelery shop right next to the door that leads out to a parking garage. This guy went in there and robbed the place smashing the display cases and such. He ran out into the parking garage were like 50 cops were waiting. He had a shoot out with them in the parking garage, lets just say he didn't come out on top. That was an interesting day.
purplelotus

Mar 13, 2009, 7:20 PM
Where do teens get busted for pot? Down here they just walk around handing it out and asking random people if they want to share a jay with them! 🤣

That jewelry shop story was pretty crazy though. It reminds me of the mall that's down the street... a man got stabbed and was running around looking for security... 😕 Yeah... I don't know why someone didn't just call 911.
kapwww

Mar 13, 2009, 6:54 PM
Carry a big knife. It says "I'm crazy". Only crazy people carry big knives. People will leave you alone. 😁
purplelotus

Mar 13, 2009, 7:21 PM
🤣

I actually have a survival knife in the trunk of my car... it's pretty mean lookin!
apollo83

Mar 13, 2009, 7:49 PM
Due to fears of being robbed (we have been broken into after hours) i asked my bosses if i could get a consealed weapons permit, and they said no... kinda bummed me out but they would rather lose inventory then an employee.. so i guess i understand a bit
GraGG

Mar 13, 2009, 8:07 PM
dude f that, let them take whatever they want, its insured, your not

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.