Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Customer quote of the day...

devilsmafia

Mar 9, 2009, 1:25 PM
"The phone works great when it's charged up, but it doesn't work at all when the battery is dead"

👀
moemoe26

Mar 9, 2009, 1:29 PM
....lol
a_elyse

Mar 9, 2009, 2:01 PM
that is funny 🤣
a_elyse

Mar 9, 2009, 2:01 PM
oops! replied to the wrong post 🤭
devilsmafia

Mar 9, 2009, 2:27 PM
Silly
racergsx00

Mar 9, 2009, 2:29 PM
LMAFo.....dumb customers!
Santi

Mar 12, 2009, 9:45 AM
LMFAO?
computerking

Mar 9, 2009, 2:58 PM
My customer informed me that apparently my carrier has accountants that physically handle each bill print and mails it to the customer.
WorldSoCold

Mar 9, 2009, 3:23 PM
wow!! if that were the case we wouldnt have a problem with the economy losing countless jobs... haha, they'd all be accountants for wireless customers!! lmao
Mr. Spock

Mar 9, 2009, 8:39 PM
How about......"Well i guess I shouldn't be texting in the shower......"
ikon

Mar 9, 2009, 4:57 PM
I swear one of these days they are getting punched..in the face... repeatedly... ****
Researcher

Mar 10, 2009, 12:44 PM
I work in a national call center for a pre-paid company. Customer called and asked why we were taking his money of from his phone. I tried to explain and he stopped me and said "No dont try to fool me the air waves are free and so is speech. It says so in the Constitution!"
Santi

Mar 12, 2009, 9:48 AM
This sounds like an old geezer I have at my store. He has prepaid. He's a crazy mofo.
teddybearmafia

Mar 13, 2009, 1:35 PM
C-customer
M- me

m:Thank you for calling sprint.How may i help you(did authentication and stuffs)
c:Yeah I want to cancel my sprint acct.
m😲kay well i can get you to that department, just curious, how come you want to cancel.

c: my bill is was too high. sprint like sucks,so my friend and I bought boost mobile phones and gave our phones to someone else but they cant activate them because i guess they are like still active.So I want to cancel

m: 👀 -pause-but boost.. 😕 -shakes head- Okay let me get you to cancellations.

Her current bill was about $400+ and she was outside of 30 days too.
liquidfire

Mar 13, 2009, 1:54 PM
she will be fine with boost. til she doesnt make her first re-up on time and her service gets cancelled 😈
kapwww

Mar 13, 2009, 6:56 PM
I would have asked why he ever put money on in the first place....you know....if everything is free. Its not like the phone/service is a bank account or anything.
softshoe

Mar 14, 2009, 12:27 PM
If you worked at Radio Shack sell them a APU and tell them that would solve all their problems. 😈
klazziic

Mar 16, 2009, 6:42 PM
me: miss customer, i cant take your phone back cause the liquid indicator is red.

cust: "well i always keep my phone on my back pocket"

that ,must be a sweaty ass!!!

""splash""

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.