Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

need help maybe wrong forum but......

lxav06

Mar 5, 2009, 12:26 PM
has any one worked for Cellular Sales? or heard of them.
(short story is i may be looking for work by end of april, with vz union and I being a contractor, i get the short end of the stick {maybe})
i read thier site, the are commision only highest paid in te industry ( never done commish w\o base pay). so i am semi reluctant to try that ( but my numbers a consistently great)
So what do you guys think?
Skiffy

Mar 5, 2009, 1:03 PM
I have been with them for over 3 years now. I don't even have friends 2-3 years out of college making as much money as I do.

It is crazy to see how much money you can make off new lines and upgrades, especially aircards. It really is a place where you make your own success and the sky is the limit. If you want to make 10,000 a month you can and many people do, consistently. The commission structure is set up well and I have always been happy with pay outs. Occasionally you have to avoid certain phones that you make no money on, usually crazy VZW pricing like $80 dares or $50 voyagers. Those come and go and the majority of phones you will always make money on.

It is more responsibility than any job I have had before though. There are n...
(continues)
lxav06

Mar 5, 2009, 1:43 PM
kool, thank you, is the wait for commision 2 months? ( from what i have seen with one vz and att indirect) looks there is one that posted hiring in dallas. and i they really fleible in hours, i plan on returning to uni.
and to be honest i have also been looking at other companies such as pharmacuetical or medial sales ( salaries look great!)
llama

Mar 5, 2009, 1:50 PM
VZW is NOT union...what do you mean?
lxav06

Mar 5, 2009, 5:28 PM
i work for verizon plus (fios side) they have union, and att wireless has a union which i remember is CWA. so since i am contract labor and not vz plus employee, i don't get a say in what happpens. i can be displaced if they see that an employee in need to fill the spot. which i think is a strong possibility since they are closing down a call center from what i heard.
some of my associates may get "bumped off" for those who have more tenure.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.