Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

wow, just wow....

TrappedAtWork

Feb 26, 2009, 4:40 PM
wish i could be specific on this one, pretty sure I'd get caught though!!

1. Your not just using Mobile to Mobile, your bill would be that high if you were.

2. How did you go over your text messaging if your phone isn't sending or receiving text messages?

3. How are you using your phone everyday and going over voice and messaging if neither of your chargers ever worked...since the day you got them?

4. I am not going to give you a $500 phone for free because you don't like the phone you have...regardless of how many defects you feel your existing phone has.

5. PAY YOUR BILL, this isn't a trade...if you want me to help you, you have to pay your bill, even if you don't get the answer you want.

6. Stop being a ***ch and maybe i...
(continues)
WorldSoCold

Feb 26, 2009, 7:10 PM
i know EXXAACCCTTTLLLLYYY how you feel man, almost every customer i've had today and yesterday and ...well all damn week has been like that.
the one that gets to me the most is this freakin 12 year old girl who has the dare...she keeps telling me "its broke". its not freakin broke, it just needs a software update done do it ya twit!... (it freezes up on her when texting) so i tell her dad to take it to a corp store where they do a software update and it should fix it, if not, then its a manufacturer defect and it can be replaced. (this is the billionth time ive told them this since december) ....12 yr old girl wants the storm and can't upgrade til like 2010 in december ... i WILL NOT!! ..i repeat WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT!! sell a 12 year old br...
(continues)
jreed3686

Feb 27, 2009, 4:24 PM
good salesman you are...

mind telling me why?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.