Feb 15, 2009, 5:45 PM
I hate them!
cust are alway like "well im not able to use it so i need to be credited"
Tmo Slave

Feb 15, 2009, 6:10 PM
EdgarN said:
I hate them!
cust are alway like "well im not able to use it so i need to be credited"

Yeah typically the carrier will offer a courtesy credit or bonus mins but we never state that we guarantee service all the time.

Sh!t happens and people need to realize that.
racergsx00

Feb 15, 2009, 6:32 PM
Most of my calls have been from

(primarily in the Ohio and Minnesota markets).

thats where the outage are at..... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
EdgarN

Feb 15, 2009, 6:35 PM
i know! mines too ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
OfAMightDivine

Feb 15, 2009, 6:40 PM
I always remind them :

"You pay for xxx amount of minutes each month. The service outage is not affecting your monthly allotment, so no adjustments on your monthly access."
ccareatatt

Feb 15, 2009, 7:23 PM
LOL I love my call the other day... "Yeah my city is flooded and I have been having problems making and receiving calls" Me: I am sorry to hear that, are you on your phone right now by chance? Customer: "Yes."
Pious Goddess

Feb 16, 2009, 1:29 PM
Then they tell you..."It's not every call, it's sporadic." I can not stand outage calls. Basically we end up having to give them something. I just do proration what they pay for the amount of days Lol. They usually shut up or try to get the next rep to give more. I remember one day lady telling me she had issues for one day. I said $1.37 will be applied to your account.And she was like "what?"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.