Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 79 replies

To the Customer Service rep

Pretty Keeley

Feb 9, 2009, 2:15 PM
Who allowed this... screw you!!!

A few months back, I had this customer come into my store, demanding new phones. I looked up her account to see if she was eligible. She had only been in her contract for about a year. I asked what was wrong with the phones. She said the service in her area "stunk." I asked if her problems with reception had recently started. She told me that the phones had NEVER worked in her area from day 1.

ME: Were you told of the 30 Day Service Guarantee?
C: Yes.
ME: And you didn't cancel?
C: No.

I told her if she wanted new phones, she would either be paying full retail price, or she could pay an early upgrade fee and resign. I also told her she might get some different answers from customer service.

S...
(continues)
kapwww

Feb 9, 2009, 3:25 PM
They're spineless because they don't have to deal with them fact to face. They can say whatever they want because they'll probably not be the ones cleaning up the mess. It will be the store reps. The call center reps should have to spend a fair amount of time relying on phone sales for their paycheck before they are allowed to work in call centers. It will harden them up and they will learn the lies and tricks customers try to use. They will have the backbone to say no.
tuxedo_rage

Feb 9, 2009, 3:30 PM
customer service sucksballs....
and if theres one thing that ticks me offmore than crappy customers...its phone reps that are wimps...

i would file a voice ticket on the reps that gave all that sh!t
Pretty Keeley

Feb 9, 2009, 4:20 PM
How do I do that?! I'm so down.
tuxedo_rage

Feb 9, 2009, 4:46 PM
wellopen up the acct and seewhat repand their id...your comp should have a service liek that

im tmo rep
Fandim

Feb 10, 2009, 9:07 PM
Uhh - no. Customer service reps in order to give out free phones, actually have to have supervisor authorization.
KingTiger

Feb 10, 2009, 12:19 PM
kapwww said:
The call center reps should have to spend a fair amount of time relying on phone sales for their paycheck before they are allowed to work in call centers. It will harden them up and they will learn the lies and tricks customers try to use. They will have the backbone to say no.

It's funny that you say that, because that's pretty much what happened to me... I working in a retail store before I worked in a call center, so I have a much better understanding of what stores are dealing with. I stand up to customers a lot more because of it, and probably more so because I don't have to see them face to face.
Hayate392

Feb 10, 2009, 5:55 PM
lol you have that backwards...store tell cust to call us for EVERYTHING!!!!now we have a rule to refer them basck to thae store....stores say they can can do things then expect us to....like activation fees....now we are restricted from even crediting those due to stores refering everyone to us....
Researcher

Feb 10, 2009, 9:22 PM
THANK YOU!!
Menno

Feb 11, 2009, 9:40 AM
Good to know.

We'll start referring customers back to customer service when they are sent into our store to get their phonebook transferred for free and waste an hour of our time showing them how to work a phone they purchased online.
TMoGuy

Feb 12, 2009, 6:54 PM
Here's the key difference. We as SALES Reps make our money on commission (Selling things. Weird, I know), not on customer service issues. That's what YOU are there for. You get to sit in your comfy chair with your own little desk, and if you wanted to take a little break you could head down to the break room with a tv, or maybe hit the cafe for some coffee, or even jog a few miles on the treadmill in the gym, that's all provided to you by the way, then come back to your little comfy chair and take more calls. I can't speak for every sales rep, but in my store, hell my company, as reps, we don't get our own desk, chair (we are standing 95% of our day unless we take a lunch), cafe, gym, televisions, or bonuses for cutting call time with custom...
(continues)
LilSkillet

Feb 14, 2009, 2:02 PM
Dude, stfu. Every time I go into a tmo store, I have to call cust service for whatever the issue is. Warranty service, new sim, features not working on phone, etc. I do work in a call center and we don't have a f'n treadmill, wtf are you thinking? We do have a swimming pool and masseuses, however! It's great! I make em massage my butt as it gets SO tired & sore sitting in this hard chair all day long. We do have quotas for EVERYTING, just like you. Quirt thinking your job is only to sale phones and accessories, if that was the case you would have no hourly wage, you'd be strictly commission. Realize that the majority of people coming into your store already have a phone and don't need/want a new one. Most people with a cell phone DO need to ...
(continues)
LilSkillet

Feb 14, 2009, 2:02 PM
TMoGuy

Feb 17, 2009, 5:17 PM
Clearly, your one of those pain in the ass customers then, considering EVERYTIME you go into a store they put you on a phone to call care, and they don't want to deal with you personally. Something just doesn’t seem right about that. Maybe you should just do everyone a favor and stay home and just call care on your own time, rather than waste our time. You’re not going to get much help in a store. And that is what most people fail to realize. We are not your friends, and we can care less about you. When you come into a store and say, "Uh, my phone is broken.....", how many of those reps do you think are going to jump to the opportunity to hear you bitch and complain about your phone, that you clearly stepped on, yet for some reaso...
(continues)
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 5:02 PM
you should get hit in the face with this hard chair....well...atleast you're a honest rep though.....i feel the same way only diff i work in a call center..also THE REASON WE'RE HERE IS....WHAT MAKES YOU THINK EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO A LOCAL STORE....(it's that kind of selfish & closed-minded thinking that makes you ignorant).....cust calls in..."my phone isn't working" I tell them "is it powered on"...they say yes....spend 30+ min trying to dial a 3 digit # and then discover the phone was never on..customer's like why didn't you say that...i'm like wtf...you have the device...i asked was the screen on..that was 30+min...you guys could've just looked at the device and /or have done within 30 seconds....could've help several other cust during ...
(continues)
Menno

Mar 14, 2009, 5:09 PM
arguing who "does more work" is a losing battle unless you've worked both in a store and at a call center.

Also, paragraphs are your friend in college and on phonescoop.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 5:30 PM
On the internet there are no paragraphs honey....LEARN TO READ INSTEAD...
Researcher

Mar 14, 2009, 5:57 PM
Have the store reps practice customer service and let the call center do sales!

Both happy!!

But hey, everybody needs to practice customer service. You expect it when you go shopping, so why not give it back.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 9:02 PM
we already do sales...we just don't get paid commission...O__O...and i'd never cuss out a random person ive never seen before because i can't control that my kids are spoiled brats and my husband controls me like our callers do....customer service is not for therapy........i expect customer service but i would never act like our callers...EVER....
Menno

Mar 15, 2009, 11:07 AM
Actually there are paragraphs on the internets. Firefox and IE do not cause your Return key to stop working.
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 12:57 AM
ok...in that case,ever heard of a comma? you should use it because your sentence needs one...oh yea, I can't interpret without proper punctuation,please use it next time,for sake of all users on this website....thanks~
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 5:57 PM
Menno said:
arguing who "does more work" is a losing battle unless you've worked both in a store and at a call center.

The same exact thing I've been trying to say FOR YEARS. I've hopped back and forth between stores and call centers for YEARS and the thing is... they both have their faults...

GEE WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?!

On a side note, I'm also a firm believer in breaking up your thoughts with, ohhhh, I don't know -- A PERIOD or a PARAGRAPH.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 9:09 PM
as I've already stated...u guys aren't even real people to me......there will be
NO PUNCTUATION OR LITERACY SCHOOLING and btw I believe what ur refering to is "indentation" not "A PARAGRAPH" ..... 😕
Menno

Mar 15, 2009, 11:20 AM
So if we're not real people to you, why are you posting your thoughts on a forum to fake people? moreover, if we were fake to you that would make you fake to us, so why would we care what you have to say?

You can reply "you don't have to, I was just venting." if you wish, but remember that you said we weren't real, and thus could not be vented to.

And no, we are talking about a paragraph, as in, a space or two between the different segments of thought in your post. If you actually wanted people to agree with you, you would make your point easy to understand.

And one other thing: If we're not real, would that not make the people you talk to on the phone not real as well? Why don't you just tell them off next time they piss you of...
(continues)
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 12:49 AM
i'm typing becuz i'm bored and have an 8hr shift....you guys are idiots and fighting with you is amusing........poeple on the phone are idiots....they need to just get a landline they're so retarded.....they think i really care how they feel..or should care...nooope just being fake.....that was irrelevant to this conversation....but yea...you're just internet people....not rl.....
Cell Girl

Mar 14, 2009, 5:15 PM
I know that retail stores are always telling people to call the call center because either A. They're too lazy to help. or B. They dont care to help because they arent getting any commision off of it. Its really dumb. I bet the retail stores are the reasons why you get retarded people calling. Not to offend retail workers out there! Your not all dumbass's
GraGG

Mar 14, 2009, 5:21 PM
its a cold day in hell when i get a good cust service rep on the phone, you get what you deserve, and its not stupid to think you only get paid to make commish, who cares if i own it or not, they pay me to make money, simple... ppl who dont think that way belong in a call center
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 9:23 PM
get real...no company will ever pay you to make money....now whether you cheat on doing what they pay you for and steal time is another thing....quit dreaming....but if you dont own the company ...THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THEY PAY YOU TO JUST CATER TO PEOPLE WHO GET YOU COMMISION...they'd fire you in 1 sec if they found someone who did both...UR THERE TO PREVENT CHURN AND SATISFY ALL CUSTOMERS BIG &SMALL....EVEN IF U DID OWN THE COMPANY...IT'S THE LITTLE PEOPLE THAT MADE YOU....TREAT THEM LIKE THAT EVERYTIME THEY HAVE A PROBLEM AND DONT BUY THINGS AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE WILL BREAK YOU ALSO...do what you have to do to make a living.if that means work...then i'll work...but i know i'll never get paid to get anywhere I have to work to get there.....
(continues)
GraGG

Mar 15, 2009, 3:06 PM
what is commission? and why is it a sales job, if you dont think im here to sell?
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 12:53 AM
What is tv? what are commercials for?they cover more than you even see.....they don't need you to sale.....some customers just prefer to see a human face to talk vs calling or an ivr/pc.....you're there to cater to those kinds of people...so cater.....
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 4:32 PM
how ignorant... 😳
My chair is far from comfy......my butt hurts...i want to walk around but if the cust is on hold or it takes me longer than 30secs to do anything...the whole company wants to kill me and then take me to the operation manager and make like 5 secs of wrap time will destroy the company....and i should feel bad or somethin....guess what i dont' i get paid min wage pratically and dont get commission,but if i did i'd be rich....what gym?who has a gym?I GOT WRITTEN UP FOR BEING 1 MINUTE LATE FROM BREAK...if i do it 3x in 1month i lose my job over 3min....ridiculous...no cellphones in the building.....i do tech..place orders,cover billing,customer service,mail,and so on...i get paid like $2 above min wage...can't wait till i fi...
(continues)
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 5:18 PM
Because we want our customers to run back and forth between CS and the stores we work at getting all confused and frustrated. 🙄
jeffatt

Feb 9, 2009, 4:49 PM
There's a time when "caving" to customer demands are called for, but yeah...that kind of stuff just pisses me off.

I had a customer who was only 8 months into a contract. We were having a sale on the BJ2 for $49.99 after rebate and she wanted one. I told her that she wouldn't be eligible for an upgrade until nearly a year from now...you woulda thought I mocked her mentally deficient child by the way she reacted...like I personally offended her.

She grabs my desk phone (without asking, btw) and escalates for 45 minutes or more. Every rep it's the same story: she asked about upgrade date, they say no, she asks for the supervisor. Eventually, she gets some clown who "authorizes" me to do it...then I remind him that I'm indirect and can't ...
(continues)
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 9, 2009, 6:52 PM
i agree.

every time i get a jerk-off customer in the store and i tell them that something is not possible, they huff, puff, and b!tch at me, either pull out their phone or try TO GRAB MY PHONE (i have actually had one customer try to grab my personal cell phone off the counter and use it to call customer care. let me tell you they didn't get far... and they are lucky that they didn't lose a hand...)
and they call customer care, elevate, get louder and louder in front of my other customers, and then customer care caves.

then the customer has the cojones to tell me that I'M wrong. even though company policy is on my side, some ignoramus wimped out to someone they weren't even face-to-face with.

?!?!?!?!?!?!
custservguru

Feb 9, 2009, 8:07 PM
let me tell you, not all call center reps are like that. If anything, the one's that are even tick me off. I am in adv tech support and get transfers all the time saying we can do whatever when we can't. BUT.......i also have spoke with plenty of store reps who have said i can do something when i cant or policy doesnt allow it. and i am not referring to what the customer tells me some store rep said. sometimes they really were told things, most times, they are making crap up. it goes both ways.
jeffatt

Feb 10, 2009, 1:32 PM
No doubt! I'm sure the cust svc reps hate in-store ppl just as much as the other way around.

You get a bad rep in-store or on the phone and they'll say just about anything to get the custy off the phone/out of the store.
Menno

Feb 10, 2009, 9:41 AM
We had a customer who wanted a new phone after 4 months (they got the free one when they upgraded) and were "Offended" when I wouldn't give them a new phone for the upgrade cost.

The ironic part was they claimed that ATT used to let them upgrade every 4 months if they wanted to.. too bad both my manager and my coworker used to work for ATT.
ccareatatt

Feb 12, 2009, 10:38 AM
Yeah it sucks for bitches like them. I have asked repeatedly for credit blocks that would require a high usage team to do the credit if it was deemed necessary. I declined someone a 30 cent credit and they repeat called and the next rep did it. Those reps should be reprimanded for not reading account notes. THe customer told me they went on myspace to change their mood status I told them it uses data therefore the 30 cent charge is valid and noted it that way.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 12, 2009, 1:58 PM
You're going to upset a customer, and probably cause them to leave the carrier over a measly THIRTY CENTS?

Seriously, if you were a rep on my team, I'd write you up for a first and final. That's stupid of you.
jeffatt

Feb 12, 2009, 3:53 PM
For following policy? I don't think that would hold any water.

I'm not sure how things work on the call center side of things, but I'd imagine if I'm going to do something that goes against written black-and-white policy, then I'm going to request a supervisor or someone else's authorization to do it. Even if it is 30 cents.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 12, 2009, 5:28 PM
Policy is not black and white. All policy is gray. There are ALWAYS exceptions to the rules.

All of our agents have the ability to give up $50 credits with out supervisor approval. Our agents are also responsible for making good business choices.

You bet I would get that write up to stick to you, and you bet even more that if something that stupid again happened, then you would no longer have a job.

Is $0.30 really worth losing $500?

Or what if it was a high ARPU customer? One that pays $6000 a year?

In our center, we are about the customer. We wouldn't want to lose a customer over $.30.

That's just really stupid.
ccareatatt

Feb 12, 2009, 11:32 PM
Where do you stop crediting tho. That was my point; repeatedly getting credited for something CLEARLY educated on is not fair.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 12, 2009, 11:51 PM
You stop crediting when the customer becomes unprofitable.

An adjustment of $0.30 will not make the customer unprofitable.
ccareatatt

Feb 12, 2009, 11:34 PM
BTW your reprimand wouldnt work because you cant write someone up for following policy. I dont give repeat credits I always look at adjustment history. If they repeatedly get adjustments wheres the ARPU? 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Feb 12, 2009, 11:50 PM
Yes, my reprimand WOULD stick.

Repeat credits are one thing.

Thirty freakin' cents is a completely different matter.

If you don't realize that letting a customer get upset and canceling your service, you are letting money fly out the window. That's not what a business wants.

Let me pose it to you this way...

If I told you that if you give me $0.30, then I will give you anywhere from $500 to $7000... would you do it? You'd be stupid not to.

A business's primary objective is to get as much money as possible. If I can spend only $0.30 to get $500 to $7000 in return, you bet I'll do that all day long.

Remember, if you don't have the customer, you don't have the ARPU at all.

Maybe that's why you're ju...
(continues)
ccareatatt

Feb 13, 2009, 1:01 AM
I am a rep because I choose to be a rep. I have been offered management positions but make more as a representative than I would as a manager. (Because of feature sales and other incentives such as Quality that I would not get as a manager) I make good business decisions. When the LTV is a 1 with repeated credits it has to stop. Which is why my case and point a credit block should be put on so reps cant blindly apply credits. Read the notes get the full story speak with a manager about a credit see about a resolution. .30c can turn into 500.00 in no time. Besides the customer was on a 29.99 rate plan with no additional payable features. Its actually costing us to have the customer on our service.
Researcher

Mar 14, 2009, 8:32 PM
Caller will claim anything!
EdgarN

Feb 9, 2009, 9:35 PM
what company?? verizon??
LilSkillet

Feb 9, 2009, 10:28 PM
EdgarN said:
what company?? verizon??

Sprint
Pretty Keeley

Feb 10, 2009, 12:08 PM
Us Cell
Researcher

Feb 10, 2009, 1:55 PM
I work in a call center. I get calls all day from retail centers who do not do there work. They tell the customers stuff like they will do your esn changes, activations, number changes, programming........ Plus they will not charge you anything!

Then the customer gets mad at us! I send them BACK to the dealer with a few words to tell them and if they do not like it to call us.

It seems like more retail people post here than call center staff. Could that be because one is a lot busier and working??
dualitycomplex

Feb 10, 2009, 2:46 PM
researcher you are 100% WRONG not all agents/retail stores will do an ESN change for free or transfer the numbers or program the phone for them.

I dont waste my time on those people unless they bought a phone here, oh yea let me spend 20 minutes to an hour on a customer who didnt even buy their phone at my store. (2minutes of work/ half an hour of useless drivel falling out the of the customers mouth ) nope i charge them for every little thing i can once they say "customer service said so" $20 esn change fee $15 phone book transfer oh and I wont even program the phone they come with programming instructions, I am not going to waste my time on some customer CS tossed into my store after they gave the customer a false sense of entitlement.
(continues)
Researcher

Feb 10, 2009, 4:26 PM
Sorry....

The entire call center and management will only do them for cc payemnt or we send them BACK to the dealer. We are already slammed in Que. We will not waste our time on that stuff
Hayate392

Feb 10, 2009, 5:56 PM
lol i sooooooooooooo agree......stores tell cust to call us for EVERYTHING!!!even when they can do it....
Pretty Keeley

Feb 10, 2009, 6:25 PM
I know the stores in my area would much rather do everything ourselves instead of having to call customer service for this or for that, waiting on the phone for 10-15 with a crappy customer just staring at you. Or have the customer come in huffing and puffing about what this person at customer service told them when we can do nothing of the sort in our store.
JaydenW

Feb 10, 2009, 6:52 PM
👿
Researcher

Feb 10, 2009, 6:54 PM
🤣
Hayate392

Feb 10, 2009, 8:38 PM
where i work.....the stores always ***ck sumethin up...they never note...and the cust calls us like we did it......and no notes to support...
robtheman

Feb 10, 2009, 11:33 PM
Did you ever think that the customer is just completely making it up and was never in the store to begin with? It makes sense if there aren't notes to back up the story. If I had a nickel for every time I heard a customer say, "Customer service told me..." when the notes reflect that they never even called in. Seriously guy, customers lie more often than not. They're just telling you they were in the store because A) they want to sound like their problem is a legitimate problem, or B) they don't actually want to take the time to drive to the store. Don't assume that it's a store rep causing the problem because while I'm sure that's an issue, I would say it's an issue about 5% of the time.
Hayate392

Feb 11, 2009, 10:26 PM
except....we can see where the stores opend the acct and changed things...
robtheman

Feb 12, 2009, 12:20 AM
Accessing an account and causing problems are not necessarily the same thing. I suppose this is a case-by-case basis, but I'm still banking on 95% of customers making sh*t up. If they can lie to my face, they can lie to you on the phone just as easily.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 4:21 PM
2hrs into the day today...already got 6+ calls from stores req things like 3 esn changes....1 susp before disc....and one req tech support....another store told cusstomer we'd be glad to waive activations.....if i had a penny for everytime i heard that....no...no...NO!!!!!GO BACK TO STORE THAT SAID IT!!!!another call today store called me a req to do warranty exchange for diff phone...when i contacted the "WARRANTY DPT" THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE AT THE STORE...WTF ....remember it's only been a few hrs.....and this day is still starting....
Researcher

Mar 14, 2009, 8:44 PM
Seems like call centers are the ONLY place to find "customer service"

🤣
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 8:56 PM
Have you ever worked in a store before?

Sales reps don't get half the training on CS that reps in a customer service call center get because because sales reps are supposed to SELL. That's their job.

However, if a customer comes into a store with a bill in their hand (or in the last case, a year and a half worth of billing), I'll gladly go over it with them so they return to me for their OTHER needs. Such as HUP, a new LOS (yes, this is call center jargon... I have 5 years worth of call center experience)...

I think I would know all the facts and have experienced both ends of the spectrum before I start talkin smack.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 9:30 PM
what training?they just taught us about cellsites and threw us on the call floor....wtf is cellsite i dont even remember that crap...it was so irrelevent to the job..a waste of their funds...the point is we weren't trained...we have a site with policies to look at and a system for changes....you can't train a good csr..you either have it,or you don't...experience will teach...becuz training sure as hell has nothing to do with the job.....
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 10:13 PM
At least the call centers I've worked at had customer service training. And this was the same company that outsourced both Verizon and Sprint.

We were trained... And you probably were too, but are too naive to find the relevance in the training and apply it to your job at the center.

Call centers can't rely just on "experience will teach." That's ridiculous.
Hayate392

Mar 15, 2009, 5:23 PM
First of all...you le...
The job strictly says atleast 1yr in customer service experience is needed......so they won't hire you UNLESS you already have gained experience....and second training me on internal makes of a cell phone has n0thing to do with reading bills......as for credits....the just say use our own judgement.....we never even seen one of our company phones....there were no prototypes or anything....and customers call us asking how to do crap....we refer to a pdf of their manual...which they should've done themselves...pccards......i mean wtf...we barelwe had 0 training ong on...you can ask ANY REP HERE and noone had training....also ask anyone in this whole center they all say the training was useless.....I've already checke...
(continues)
GraGG

Mar 15, 2009, 5:42 PM
... your a douche gtfo
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 12:42 AM
yo mama...gtfo....
purplelotus

Mar 15, 2009, 6:24 PM
Jesus H. dude. I've worked in call centers before. Again, 5 years call center experience. It's useless arguing with a douchebage who doesn't even listen to the person they're arguing with.

And you don't have to tell me what goes on. I didn't say that EVERY SINGLE REP picks up what's actually RELEVANT to the job in training. Hence the reason you get hung up on when you call your cell phone company's ****ty customer service. Obviously you didn't pick up anything from the training that was relevant to your job or you wouldn't be complaining about how it's not relevant!
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
there was nuthin to pick up....how old are you..like 70...wtf noone says douchebag anymore.....
purplelotus

Mar 15, 2009, 6:27 PM
Hayate392 said:
they never note...and no notes to support...

👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

MOST STORES CAN'T NOTE UNLESS THEY'RE CORP!

In fact, if I want a not on an account... like I did the other day when a customer of mine came back to return her PHYSICALLY BROKEN AIRCARD because customer service told her she could within her 30 days and disconnect her service... I had to call our national sales support office to have them do it!

You obviously have never worked in a store, asshole. Quit arguing about that which you cannot properly defend and back up!
Menno

Feb 11, 2009, 9:44 AM
If I was able to do more, I would do it.

As it stands there is a lot that I can't do.
taoareyou

Feb 10, 2009, 6:02 PM
When people come to my store for a "customer service" related issue such as ESN change, programming, etc. I look at it as an opportunity to offer them additional services. I check to see if they have a home phone. Do you have Internet or TV? How much is your cable bill? Let's see if we can get you a better deal. You know we can bundle your services together and you can add new features without increasing the monthly cost of your bill? Do you have a texting plan? Unlimited data? Did you know you qualify for an additional line for only $9.99 a month? I see you don't have a case for this phone. Do you have a car charger?

As a salesperson, we provide customer service, but our main goal is to sell. I hate to send someone away becau...
(continues)
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 7:06 PM
I thought your work found you posting here and blocked the site.

Or do you just not post at the lounge anymore?
purplelotus

Mar 14, 2009, 4:33 PM
ME! 😈

JK.

Give 'em a break. I did it when I was in CS as a supervisor because I didn't want to listen to the bitching.

Now, I just deal with it.

Like the guy that I talked to yesterday who was like, "I may as well complain about everything while I'm here."

And all I said was:

"I'm sorry sir, you had 30 days to exchange the phone to one you liked better, and you didn't."

They'll hear what they want anyway. Why waste your breath. Just hand them your card and cross out the store's number and put the number to customer care. LOL.
Hayate392

Mar 14, 2009, 5:18 PM
hmm...thought i replid to main thread....as far as a csr to tell you to take phones somewhere....that's just stupid...no csr in their right mind would say smething so stupid...also we req pkg be shipped from cust...becuz we can't guarantee if they give it to store rep and never get a credit.....etf will be waived....but she would have to fax proof to a certain number....also she wouldn't have gotten new devices if no service...they probably told her if there's no service,etf will be waived...i say it all the time...but cx still needs to fax proof of residence.. i mean DUH!that's so obvious what she thought we'd waive it after giving new phones which are now USED/discount phones with out even verifying her address..uhm no.......maybe if th...
(continues)
Menno

Mar 15, 2009, 11:22 AM
Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...Paragraphs are not a lie, the cake is a lie...
Cell Girl

Mar 15, 2009, 12:56 PM
Hey where are you located? I work for a VZ indirect in the middle of no where too!!!
Hayate392

Mar 16, 2009, 1:00 AM
Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...Run on is better...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.