Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Found a way to Browse Internet

sevikath

Jan 26, 2009, 10:55 AM
So I found a way to Browse the internet using Phone Scoop. My company has sites blocked so anytime any site other than an approved one gets closed immedietly. So my Coworker told me a solution to this problem.

Apparently you go to phonescoops main site and scroll down to the bottom and in the search box click web and type in wiki. After this a wikipedia search bar will open. Then you type in whatever site it is you wana go to (like Facebook). Then after you type in like facebook.com get rid of anything that is after it and click on the site. This will show no trace that you went to the web site considering you opened it within a page. No trace lol. Walla there you go. Hope anyone who was not aware found this useful.
Dnbstyle

Jan 26, 2009, 12:34 PM
👀

Hey Bad-bwoy!
And just how do you know there are no traces?
There are eyes everywhere, my friend. Remember that.
Tmo Slave

Jan 26, 2009, 12:42 PM
Well it doesn't show in your address bar but it shows in the history. You would have to clear the history as well. Even then if your company is monitoring what you are doing they will find out. With companies there is always track what is going on on their computers.
sevikath

Jan 26, 2009, 12:44 PM
I dont care I have had a good run.... lol
-chels-

Jan 26, 2009, 2:02 PM
Doesn't work for me... nothing pops up.
-chels-

Jan 26, 2009, 2:04 PM
swiftone

Jan 28, 2009, 6:48 PM
😁 yip, that works.....big thanks for that one
smiliey

Jan 28, 2009, 8:32 PM
for lack of better words. make love to you.

THANK YOU!!!
smiliey

Jan 28, 2009, 8:42 PM
i changed my mind.. it lets me go to the websites, but they arent working properly..

sorrry

😢
EdgarN

Jan 26, 2009, 9:03 PM
nothing pops up after i serach wiki 👿
golem22

Jan 27, 2009, 12:50 AM
I am glad that i can use the internet at work unlimited... Though i am always to busy to take advantage.... Hell i got in trouble at the last management meeting for not checking my email often enough and missing some vital communications for my team.
Kuja

Jan 27, 2009, 6:43 PM
That is because you have sites automatically blocked. This trick is for places that block sites AFTER they see you going to them.
srose.mhc.vzw2

Jan 27, 2009, 7:17 PM
yeah it doesn't work for me either... just a gray screen at the bottom. ...damn tech people blocking $hit! haha
Turbo187

Jan 29, 2009, 12:41 PM
shouldn't you be focused on working and not hacking your way into facebook? And you must have a sysadmin who doesn't know what they are doing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.