what the.....

EdgarN

Jan 7, 2009, 10:35 PM
hell are the samsung rewards..??

there are a lots of posts of it and i have no idea what they are 🙄
dustin.gery

Jan 8, 2009, 1:05 AM
GREAT program............no longer with us ☚ī¸
the letter i got with my giftcard did say expect a return in the near future.....
PhonemanJ

Jan 8, 2009, 11:12 AM
The Samsung Rewards program was and incentive program that was run by Samsung. You wengt to a web site and recorded all of your sales of Samsung phones. You were awarded a number of points for each sale. The number of points awarded was determined by the phone that you sold and whatever promo that Samsung was running with the program at the time. You could then redeem the points for prizes off of an Amazon.com type web site. Unfortunately, there was some fraud taking place, with people recording false ESNs/IMEIs, so after 9 or 10 months Samsung shut the program down and left a lot of people hanging with 1000s of points that they had honestly earned. At the end of November, each participant received an email asking us to send them copies of t...
(continues)
reason.voice

Jan 8, 2009, 11:16 AM
The first rule of Samsung Rewards is...
firecollector

Jan 8, 2009, 11:20 AM
Must only have been in stores.Call centers sell to people who call,and we were never told of this program.No incentives on sales of any sort,except for unlim features,and that only if your quality numbers are over a certain point on a 3 month rolling average.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.