Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

wtf? we're not your slaves....

sweetcherrygurl

Dec 19, 2008, 4:48 PM
some lady just came in and dumped her prepay samsung u340 in my lap..... and says "fix it, i'm going to gottchalks to shop, i'll be back in a minute."

W T F?!?!?!?

me, thinking to myself: get the heck back here you little twit, why would i be obligated to fix your phone if it's not even worth it to you to STICK AROUND for five minutes???

i spend six or seven minutes on the phone with prepay tech support (i hate those menus in a big way), get it fixed..... and almost an hour later, she's still not back.

whatever.
LyricallyChallenged

Dec 19, 2008, 7:13 PM
Sounds like the norm around here, they expect us to work miracles... We're not God custys!!!
gottalaugh

Jan 3, 2009, 8:36 PM
It would have been fun to tell her that the tests indicate that her phone had an S T D virus and couldn't be fixed.
gadawg119

Dec 19, 2008, 7:36 PM
Do you have any signs stating that your store can not be held responsible for any phones, equipment, or items left in it?

If not, I'd be making one, and hitting ebay. Or atleast get a laugh watching her flip out...
yoboy8

Dec 19, 2008, 7:39 PM
who do you work for?
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 10:13 AM
It is always fun when they toss it in your lap and expect you to fix it while they shop.

I am not a service center, I don't care if you will be just a minute... Either take your phone and fix it yourself, or wait while I try to fix it for you. I need information from you, like what is wrong, when did it start, why is your water mark the deepest red I have ever seen, why does your batter have a paper clip stuck in it, where did the top half of the phone go, where did the bottom half go, and no I can't put them back together, no the battery has nothing to do with the phone being in 2 pieces, and a new one will not fix the water damage and broken screen, I don't care what the supposed experts said at the bar last night, they aren't experts...
(continues)
myxisavag

Jan 5, 2009, 9:04 PM
Thanks, so you throw the stupid wolves to me, I have to replace handsets that have never -ever- been dropped or bumped, and what!? no there has never been any exposure to moisture.....OMG! I am just so over the whole experience...
wizardofCroz

Dec 20, 2008, 10:41 AM
you should have waited til she returned and said, "what was your cell phone number?" 😁
ecycled

Jan 3, 2009, 9:43 PM
here is your phone and hand it back exactly. I'm sorry you can't fix stupid

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.