Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I dont usually hang in Shop Talk because I get reported to the moderator... but question.

Darkwingduk

Dec 26, 2008, 5:55 PM
Anyone know anything about phones that emit less radiation than others? I had I guy that came in with tin foil on his head asking which phone produces the least radiation... I laughed at him and told him to leave but I now am wondering if there is a brand that makes phones with reduced amounts of super-hero making radioactive producing cellular phones.
Jrockemsockem

Dec 26, 2008, 6:09 PM
reported to moderator.
Darkwingduk

Dec 26, 2008, 6:11 PM
yeah...
jreed3686

Dec 27, 2008, 12:58 PM
wow thats ridiculous...Darkwing i got your back, maybe its a legit question. Idiots lol
Jrockemsockem

Dec 29, 2008, 11:56 AM
Dude, if you think he's being serious than you need to be on the short bus along with him.
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 31, 2008, 1:06 PM
sounds like someone doesn't like the sound of a humorous question that ...even though the thought of "super-hero radiation" seems entirely impossible, its still something funny and fun to think about.

i mean, c'mon... i've had people come into the store asking the same damn quesiton. they didn't have a tin foil hat on their head, but they were seriously afraid to buy a phone just because they were afraid that the phones produced so much radiation that it was going to literally fry their brains! hahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

don't you find that the least bit humorous jrock?

i sure as hell do! hahaha
Thelastholdout

Dec 26, 2008, 7:22 PM
If I were to take your topic seriously, I must say that I used a Moto V195, considered to be at the legal limit for SAR emissions, for two years and I have yet to experience any averse effects.

SAR ratings really, truly don't matter in the long run.
TMoGuy

Dec 29, 2008, 12:17 PM
Considering the fact that you had to preface your post by saying, "I dont usually hang in Shop Talk because I get reported to the moderator... " I really don't care about responding to your post because it's a bunch of crap anyway intended just to take up space and annoy people, and most of your posts are just ignorant anyway, but I do want to respond to the radiation thing. It's crap, and I can't stand when people come in and ask about it, or make a big deal about it. The available scientific evidence does not show that any health problems are associated with using wireless phones. There is no proof, however, that wireless phones are absolutely safe. (But there is no proof that they are not.) Some studies have suggested that some biological...
(continues)
Burger Time

Dec 29, 2008, 12:34 PM
http://reviews.cnet.com/Cell_phone_radiation/4520-66 ... »

I got this link off of the "AT&T Wireless" group on facebook. It has the SAR ratings on all the phones.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.