Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

My faster call ever!!!

EdgarN

Dec 23, 2008, 8:12 PM
m= me
c= cu

M= thx for call in such and such, my name is such, who am i speaking with today.....

c= Oh! nevermind i just fixed the problem... Bye bye

M= Have a merry christmas sir.. 🙄
vzwilman

Dec 23, 2008, 8:13 PM
Wow sweeet wish all my calls where like that lol. Ever pick up and say all that just to have no be there when your done. I hate it lol
EdgarN

Dec 23, 2008, 8:38 PM
was my first call that was that fast haha, loved it!
KingTiger

Jan 14, 2009, 12:18 PM
I get that every once in a while... sometimes I'll even hear them talking to someone in the background as I answer, then they get quiet as I'm speaking, then they hang up. 😕
sms_Queen

Jan 14, 2009, 1:56 PM
one time i had a lady interrupt my opening just to tell me she didn't hear me and asked me to repeat it again...it's very awkward to then say "um, I was just saying 'thank you for calling att, my name is SMS Queen...can I start by getting your wireless number, area code first please?'" 🙄
KingTiger

Jan 16, 2009, 2:30 PM
Yeah... we get that here too, once in a while. And with QA monitoring, you're always afriad that you'll fail a QA you don't repeat the opening exactly the same.
gottalaugh

Jan 3, 2009, 8:21 PM
I am very dissapointed in the job you did. You need to cut your call time down more. You also failed to sell this customer any more lines ot talk them into a ten year contract extension. You will just have to try harder !!!!! 🤣
EdgarN

Jan 5, 2009, 5:25 PM
i am a tech rep not a sales men
purplelotus

Jan 8, 2009, 10:51 PM
That's actually pretty funny because when I worked for Verizon, if I took a call like this I totally would have been marked down for not attempting to pull up the account, ask who I'm speaking to or what the customer wanted...

Ridiculous.

Whatever happened to the good old days of get the customer off the phone as soon as you can but don't make it seem like that... No call guidelines bull crap... Gosh... Talk about driving up call times! 🤣
ElTriste

Jan 14, 2009, 2:14 PM
That was probably me. if I have an issue with SNAP, I have to call CC

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.