Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Bob is Resurrected

softshoe

Nov 29, 2008, 5:29 PM
Bob was walking out of the mall and reached in his pocket for his keys to his Ford Aspire. They weren’t there. Darn mortician that bastard must have stolen his Pimp car. Last thing he remembered about his car was calling Ford financial services and complain about having to finish paying his 72 month loan because he has always owned Ford cars. Low and behold right across the parking lot was Barry Ford. Well he knew he would get this settled right away. Those bastards at ford let the mortician steal his car and he was going to get himself a new one. Bob remembered seeing a commercial before his little setback about a new Ford Mustang coming out. Well, Bob thought to him self, since they did this to me I’m going to get me a new Mustan...
(continues)
brentgodwin

Nov 29, 2008, 5:36 PM
😳

🤣 🤣
20momof3

Nov 29, 2008, 5:51 PM
Nothin like a little Bob to enlighten me!
TMoGuy

Nov 30, 2008, 12:42 PM
Apparently I haven't been around long enough to know what the hell I just read, but who the hll is Bob?
T-Monster

Nov 30, 2008, 2:26 PM
Bob was originally known as the typical Cingular customer, and stories about him used to be posted in the cingular forum. He was brought to the shop talk forum when people realized he epitomized every troublesome customer that everyone has ever had. He is the root of all evil for cell phone employees, be them representatives, salesmen, and especially customer service reps. Bob's stories can be found here:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
TMoGuy

Nov 30, 2008, 2:43 PM
Ha Ha! I figured as much. That's funny stuff though! 🙂
ladybyrd

Nov 30, 2008, 1:57 PM
That is super hilarious. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.