Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Affairs...

Santi

Nov 13, 2008, 10:30 AM
Do any of you think your boss is having an affair on work time? Raise your hand!

I believe my boss is. She will disappear for a few hours and then show back up in an unusually good mood. She has to travel between a few stores and sometimes she never shows up at the other store. I think there is some hanky panky going on...

Gross.
charliegirl

Nov 13, 2008, 11:04 AM
๐Ÿ‘€ I'm not sure about the owner but definitely a few other people are and it isn't so much of a secret ๐Ÿ‘€
brentgodwin

Nov 13, 2008, 11:30 AM
Hey charliegirl...long time no talkie!!

playing is all part of the job there it seems... ๐Ÿคจ
charliegirl

Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 PM
hey stranger!!! How are you?
brentgodwin

Nov 14, 2008, 11:10 AM
Good!

How are thing in NY?

haven't seen you on myspace either...

Just work here..My other company banned phonescoop from computers. So no contact. This new company seems to be ok with it. I am going to keep my posts limited..

You married yet??
charliegirl

Nov 15, 2008, 10:25 AM
I'm doing ok! Sorry I was off yesterday.

It's rainy in NY but at least it's unseasonably warm!!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

I rarely get on my personal computer at home anymore. And no we aren't married yet and it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. Went through the fiance's finances yesterday and he's basically going to be in debt for a VERY long time if he doesn't start listening to me.
brentgodwin

Nov 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
As we all are on the finances!!

Supposed to be near 70 here tomorrow...

Is this November or March?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad you are well...

Any of the old guard around here any more?

I saw longsleeves was still posting along with captainplooky..

anyone else??
BigShowJB

Nov 15, 2008, 8:15 PM
one of my co workers was and his gf and wife showed up in the store at the same time..

ooops ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ‘€

ding ding ding ... and in this cornaahhhh....

there actually was a fight and the police were called ...

this was the climax (pardon the pun) of a few weeks where he would leave the store with her for forty-five minutes and disappear to his car in the parking lot with her, or they would go into the back room...

or the mall's family restroom... where ever they could get away to...
Azeron

Nov 16, 2008, 5:01 PM
The girlfriend didn't know he was married? If you're married and have a girlfriend who doesn't know you are married. WTF??? If she does know you are married and she and the wife show up then she should know her role and be cool.
Seribus

Nov 14, 2008, 11:13 AM
or she is getting high....... ๐Ÿ‘€

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.