Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Every One should read this one. PRICELESS (Long but worth it)

Palmer1021

Feb 8, 2006, 1:16 PM
I had a customer come in with her phone. It would not turn on or do anything without a charger being plugged into it. And when it would turn on it would constantly vibrate. No I know what you are all thinking. The customer was really rational and nice. NOT. She was anger that she couldn't have it against her face because it would tickle and shake her face. Now this phone not only had water damage but it was the worst I have seen in years. The corosion was eating away the data port. It was almost completely full of corosion in there to. I asked the customer if it had been wet and without blinking she said yes but it is not my fault. I said well that voids any type of manufactures warranty it may have had. Then I made the mistake of...
(continues)
aemsafd

Feb 8, 2006, 2:25 PM
My buddy got drunk one night, got mad at his girlfriend, and threw his phone (LG 8000) against the wall. Destroyed it. Both LCD screens cracked, the battery couldn't be attached back to the phone because the plastic was bent/broken.

He managed to convince his Mom that the vibration had made it fall off a dresser. His mom believed him!

People are capable of believing stupid sh!t.
lefteyeiu2006

Feb 8, 2006, 5:03 PM
"People are capable of believing stupid sh!t."

This is so true, how do you think Bush won a second term?!
aemsafd

Feb 8, 2006, 5:34 PM
"The mandate of the people"

...meaning that almost a full quarter of the population voted for him.

"He was the best man running"

...meaning he was slightly better than the other losers.

9/11?

I don't know, but pick one, cuz its all good.

Can't wait until 2009
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 6:02 PM
aemsafd said:
"The mandate of the people"

...meaning that almost a full quarter of the population voted for him.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Which isn't even a majority, that's PATHETIC. What's worse is that's because hardly anybody actually voted. (I did just to say NO BUSH!)
Whitehorse

Feb 9, 2006, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry; wait, no I'm not! I like Bush! Bush is great! I am a fan of Bush! Those of you who don't like Bush have a lack of appreciation for the great things in life! Bush has made my life much better, extremely fulfilling. Some of my best times have been in the company of Bush. 😁

BTW, GWB's done a pretty good job as President, IMHO. Could be a bit tougher on the illegal immigration issue, however fighting the war on terror "over there' sure beats getting cracked here, & keep those tax cuts coming!
CptFarlow

Feb 10, 2006, 1:06 PM
Please tell me you are being sarcastic. If you aren't, don't call it a war when it isnt...and please, I'll probably never make enough money to see any tax cuts that Bush will bring... 🙄
celesticatfl

Feb 10, 2006, 7:29 PM
The only Bush I trust is my own!
🤣
Esomarri

Oct 27, 2008, 10:45 PM
PLEASE MARRY HIM!!!
OfAMightDivine

Oct 27, 2008, 11:06 PM
I like it when women are for no bush. 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 6:00 PM
How do you think Bush DIDN'T win the first time and still sits in the white house?
bassplayer

Feb 8, 2006, 6:21 PM
Because God listens to his people and makes good things happen that seem impossible. Bush is why I believe in mircales... 😉
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 6:22 PM
I'm not going to touch that one, I'll just point up to my avatar and leave it at that.
bassplayer

Feb 8, 2006, 6:25 PM
🤣 thought I'd throw in a giggle. The big "L" has been making me irritable with the trite messages and non-entertaining posts so I thought I might drop in here while my manager is out. Oh well, the magic had to die some time, better now than when I'm addicted and can't pull myself away from even the stupidest posts. I agree with you, at least I find some entertainment in the shop forum.
Whitehorse

Feb 9, 2006, 9:57 PM
I'm sorry - no I'm not! When I'm out & see a customer being a @$$lick, I'm liable to point that out as I am if I see someone giving crappy service. I have done this several times & the looks I get are astonishing - luckily I've not gotten mugged, yet... 😈
kapwww

Oct 27, 2008, 11:48 PM
Why are we pulling out crap from 2006?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.