Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Worst Sunday Evarrrrrr

TMobRep

Oct 19, 2008, 1:10 PM
👿
we have, in addition to the 3 normal reps here, 2 managers.
so much for slackin...
Menno

Oct 19, 2008, 1:13 PM
I've had a string of customers with questions I can't help them with (GG Collections).

Oh, and something is on fire down the road so it is foggy and the air smells like a giant bonfire. (not a bad smell, but it means I gotta keep everything shut)
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 2:15 PM
I'm glad to report the Sprint retail stores in my region are getting quite a few legacy Suncom Wireless customers to jump ship. It is nice to port over two to four customers with three lines per customer over from them. Nothing would please me better than if T Mobile's customers flock to other carriers to the point DT over in Deutchland cuts loose T Mobile USA and at&t acquires them which then would put them as top dog for US wireless carriers.
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 2:24 PM
😎
TMobRep

Oct 19, 2008, 4:09 PM
"I'm glad to report the Sprint retail stores in my region are getting quite a few legacy Suncom Wireless customers to jump ship. It is nice to port over two to four customers with three lines per customer over from them. Nothing would please me better than if T Mobile's customers flock to other carriers to the point DT over in Deutchland cuts loose T Mobile USA and at&t acquires them which then would put them as top dog for US wireless carriers"

ummmmmmmm...........sundays?
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 4:19 PM
Yes, even on Sundays we are seeing an exodus of them.
TMobRep

Oct 19, 2008, 4:21 PM
i think you posted in the wrong topic...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.