Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

My stomach just sank

genii

Oct 12, 2008, 4:41 PM
I just had a call from a customer whom I sold an aircard to yesterday. Very friendly people yesterday, slightly upset today...
They live an hour and a half away in some tiny little town on the edge of the state and after getting their aircard home, it doesnt work...probably the computer or the people...I don't know how they could mess it up, it was a simple plug and go, no software USB device but the lady calls me and says she's spent 3 hours on the phone with tech support this morning and they told her to bring it back to me. She asks me "Can I still cancel the contract? cuz we're gonna bring it back today".....with an hour and a half drive that puts her here exactly at the time I close....Im willing to DOA her divice but I hope I can talk...
(continues)
khrispii

Oct 12, 2008, 4:50 PM
6" of snow?!?!?! that sucks. im glad i live in florida. i wouldnt be able to deal with that.

hopefully she'll think better of returning the device and you wont have to see her again.
genii

Oct 12, 2008, 5:47 PM
YEAH!! it was warm 2 days ago and now snow....

I don't know how she made it in but she did and I exchanged models for her and it worked and now I get to keep the comm!!!! 😁
TMobRep

Oct 12, 2008, 5:32 PM
just close early... 😈
sckoisks17

Oct 13, 2008, 4:58 PM
6" of snow!? I'm in Michigan, we're supposed to get into the cold weather now, but yesterday we had highs in the 80's! WTF.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.