Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Cameras...

Santi

Oct 9, 2008, 10:21 AM
My workplace just got cameras installed. Is there a way to turn them off or anything?
Ask The Shack

Oct 9, 2008, 10:31 AM
Smash them with a hammer.

Chances are if the managment of your company has them installed, they don't want them turned off, and quite honestly, I doubt a person of your lack of mental capability would know how with picture filled instructions, and a blueprint.

How the F is anyone on Phone Scoop going to know the layout, and exact vendor for your video camera system that they could say "yes, do XYZ to turn it off".

I hope you get fired, and live the rest of your life pennyless, and on the street.

P.S, get VD.
cellularconnection

Oct 9, 2008, 10:48 AM
Someone has some nasty customers today.

But to the OP, no we wdon't know how to turn off your cameras, and if they are installed by your corporate, turning them off will result in a termination of your employment.
Santi

Oct 9, 2008, 1:03 PM
WTF, dude. Suck it.
llama

Oct 9, 2008, 10:51 AM
unscrew the coax cable going into the back of it...
aguy-frombc

Oct 9, 2008, 11:02 AM
What century are you from...

Its all Cat-5 Cable now...

OMG...
overboost_t88

Oct 11, 2008, 3:55 PM
aguy-frombc said:
What century are you from...

Its all Cat-5 Cable now...

OMG...

umm they make both STILL so relax 😉
aguy-frombc

Oct 9, 2008, 11:11 AM
Kill the power from the fuse box.

That distracts management and kills the cams (I'm assuming they are on already).

Get your coworkers distracted, accomplises will cave, do this solo.

The cams go through the celing and teh wiring from above the tiles.

Cutting the cable will become noticed. what you want is to be able to come and go as you please so I'd use this time to find the central hub the cables meet up at.

Once you find that Get yourself a Timex wristwatch or a two-way radio transiever (something either cycling on a timer or able to recieve a transmission you send out.)

Break down the radio or watch to the key components: batteries, display, transciever antenna. Using a Current probe (little red and black cabled box fo...
(continues)
aguy-frombc

Oct 9, 2008, 11:15 AM
Attatch a strong magnet to the central hub...They'll end up replacing the unit after a week or two without reliable cameras....and it only costs you like $2.
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 9, 2008, 11:16 AM
Awseome.
aguy-frombc

Oct 9, 2008, 11:20 AM
When wiring the wire to the ground screw...Un ground the screw otherwise it doesn't work.. 😕
a10aries

Oct 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
Take a picture of yourself just standing there and tape it over the camera...that will fool them for sure
JessicaLauren

Oct 13, 2008, 1:03 PM
🤣 good one
aguy-frombc

Oct 9, 2008, 2:32 PM
Or were you expecting somethign less/more?
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2008, 7:01 PM
Pay a bum to come in and smash it while the store is full of customers. Bums will do anything for $20.
Cellinovation

Oct 11, 2008, 4:16 PM
its really not that bad. Just suck it up, do your job, and forget they exist.
🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.