Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN????

BLEDSOE

Sep 11, 2008, 1:34 PM
The accessories in the new store i am working in are expensive. $30 for a car charger...etc..

I have had two customers today walk because all they needed was a car charger and did not want to pay that much for it. They are lifetime warrantied but lets face it....not many people care about that...all that matters is "How much do i have to pay today?"
caca

Sep 11, 2008, 1:36 PM
maybe u just can't sell ๐Ÿคจ
SEM

Sep 11, 2008, 1:38 PM
You can be the best salesman in the world, but somtimes you are just not going to close someone when they can walk 30 feet down the plaza and get the same exact product for $10 less. I feel what you are going through man, I'm in the same situation.
BLEDSOE

Sep 11, 2008, 1:39 PM
Thanks for the sage old advice...It that was the problem then i would not be in this business any longer...No we are across the street from Wal Mart and every other carrier in this town sells car chargers for $19.99....that could be a part of it....hmmm
stinkercole

Sep 11, 2008, 1:41 PM
I too am located across from a walmart and we seel our car chargers for 19.95 and they still say I'll go to walmart, they're cheaper

๐Ÿ™„
BLEDSOE

Sep 11, 2008, 1:42 PM
I know...i think if they lowered them even a little with the lifetime warranty...then we could justify it...but not for $30.
caca

Sep 11, 2008, 1:45 PM
MAN thats when u get them with the "aftermarket" bs

plus u offer a lifetime warranty... Thats the last charger they're ever going 2 buy.

emphasize this!
BLEDSOE

Sep 11, 2008, 1:49 PM
Have tried...

ME:I understand that you can get it at walmart for $10 but you are going to pay that fifty times. If you EVER have any problems with this bring it in and we will give you a new one.

C: Well i only have to pay $19 at walmart...and if it breaks then i am only out $10.

ME: If you buy this one we would then replace it.

C: Nope...but thanks for showing me what one works with my phone they did not know at walmart...

ME: ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ No problem...if that one breaks I will be more than happy to help you..Here is my card.

I bet you $$$ they will go buy the one at walmart and then they will try to warranty it out here!!!!! HAHAHA There IS a difference you jacka$$e$!!!
caca

Sep 11, 2008, 1:53 PM
hahaha

thats when u pull out the gun in the cabinet ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

buy or die bitch!
BLEDSOE

Sep 11, 2008, 1:53 PM
for real...i live in MO. Conceal n carry is legal here!!! What an idea!!
lxav06

Sep 11, 2008, 1:52 PM
i tell them ( i am also next to a walmart)
that why would they want to buy a charger that is made by child labor in a communist country.
that they support communissim when they do.
"where do you think walmart gets thier stuff from?"
i told this one guy who had a pearl and saw a blackberry holdster and said it was too much. i hust told him it may see mthat way but if you go and get a cheap one that's like buying a nice car and putting crappy rims on it. !?!?
he bought it right there and then.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.