Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

why is it that

nothing4free

Sep 2, 2008, 12:33 PM
when i'm on the phone with customer service my usually dead store becomes the busiest one in the company within 15 minutes...and why is it that those same customers act like it's a chore to wait 15 minutes...
Pious Goddess

Sep 2, 2008, 1:01 PM
Lol because they want you to bendover backwards for everything they want. And because they believe they come first because they are soo important and it is such an emergency.
genii

Sep 2, 2008, 6:31 PM
Also because the Gods of Cell hate us. Same thing just happened to me. As soon as Im off the phone with CS the next three custy's had similar issues which put me right back on the phone....then the store flo died...again.
TMoGuy

Sep 5, 2008, 11:26 AM
Similar situation here. We are a slower store but once in a while get backed up, and pople have to wait. So be it. Wait! If they went to the Verizon store around here they would be on a minimum 30-45 minute wait. So you know what people, deal with it!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
caca

Sep 5, 2008, 11:46 AM
"if they want their phone fixed they can ***in wait ๐Ÿคจ "

and he takes his sweet ass time ๐Ÿคฃ

its funny when a customer asks whys it taking soooo long? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

and i take them in the back room and show them their phone in a bunch of pieces ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

^only for the bitch customers tho
beeferjay

Sep 5, 2008, 1:39 PM
it does though
caca

Sep 5, 2008, 3:31 PM
We all have those bitchy customers
beeferjay

Sep 5, 2008, 5:24 PM
my customers dont butch, they take home leftovers because im awesome
General Lee

Sep 6, 2008, 10:33 AM
Yeah, tomorrow's gonna be fun... Watson & i-Cam's gonna be down for a server upgrade... everything's gotta be done over the PHONE! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Sigma1570

Sep 5, 2008, 5:40 PM
you must work close to me because I ahve the exact same thing happen!
kapwww

Sep 5, 2008, 7:58 PM
I think people sit in the parking lot with binoculars and wait for other people to come or the rep to look busy THEN they flood the store. It's definitely a conspiracy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.