Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Wow...This is sad!

jrewis01

Aug 23, 2008, 9:49 PM
So, I worked in the wireless industry for 6 years and then got out to preserve my sanity. I still enjoy coming to the Shop Talk forum and reading all the "rant" posts.

I have been out of wireless for almost two years, and I still feel empathetic anger with you guys when you post comments about stupid customers...its almost like I am still selling phones!

I wonder if I will ever get over the feeling of frustration and wanting to bang my head on the desk until I can't feel my face anymore. Perhaps I need some inner healing to get over the pain of working with cell phones?

I wish you all the best of luck and much patience as you continue to do what I didn't have the courage to do anymore! 😁
OfAMightDivine

Aug 23, 2008, 9:54 PM
You got out alive? SEND HELP! HELP THE REST OF US PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!! IF YOU SEND HELP FOR US, WE WILL WORSHIP YOU AS OUR GOD!
xombyme

Aug 23, 2008, 10:35 PM
thanks for the post man ive been in this business for so long but i make too much money to get out
Nikoletta

Aug 30, 2008, 10:06 AM
If you can't send help at least send booze.
learninghome

Aug 29, 2008, 7:05 PM
I'm about to quit, and I think I'll be here to read these all the time just for the hell of it 😁

I have three hours left before I can get outta here...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.