Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

lol my coworker

caca

Aug 22, 2008, 1:35 PM
has been trying to close an upgrade for the last hr and a half... 🤣

hes dealing with an ignorant china men whos asking every fu*king question known in the industry then arguing the answers with him HAHAHA

he hasnt even started the order yet 🤣 🤣 🤣
devilsmafia

Aug 22, 2008, 1:47 PM
Asians seem to be the hardest people to close on any type of sale.
caca

Aug 22, 2008, 1:54 PM
yah ive found that true...

my coworker actually sold him... and hes getting him 2 add an air card 2 the acc.
devilsmafia

Aug 22, 2008, 1:58 PM
Wow nice. so it was all worth the effort then.
khrispii

Aug 22, 2008, 2:29 PM
🤣 i had this asian lady on my line once and she had just upgraded to a palm treo 750 but lost it. she proceded to tell me she wanted to redo her upgrade. she couldn't seem to get it through her head that she was not eligible for upgrade because she had already done it. she told me that the upgrade didn't count because she did not have the phone anymore so we should GIVE her another one. I asked her if she went to the car dealership and bought a car and it got stolen would she go back to them and say that since she did not have that car anymore, should give her another one? she got mad and hung up.
devilsmafia

Aug 22, 2008, 2:37 PM
gotta love asians and their attempts to get as much free or low cost stuff as possible.
kapwww

Aug 22, 2008, 9:31 PM
I live in an area that is predominantly Asian. I can't wait to move.
maycroft

Aug 23, 2008, 1:27 PM
whats wrong with Asian?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.