Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

ahhh mannnnn

GRitzma

Aug 19, 2008, 9:50 AM
What a wonderful day here at big pink, I do a guys bill payment and he decides to look at every accessory in the store, then another girl comes in for a payment and im getting her receipt off the printer,turn around and BOOM guys bent over with all kinds of buttcrack showing, the girl must have seen my facial expression because she looked too and put both hands over her mouth to stop laughing....... I need to work somewhere that has deposits..........
caca

Aug 19, 2008, 10:32 AM
GRitzma said:
wonderful day here at big pink

... wow

im like a rat in this gutter
GRitzma

Aug 19, 2008, 10:45 AM
no its terrible, I work at the third slowest store in the company, our quota is so low that I did pittiful by industry standard a couple years ago and won winners circle because I was so much over quota cause its so low
caca

Aug 19, 2008, 1:03 PM
traffic is slow or u guys cant close a customer?

I used 2 work with this 1 guy (still a close friend of mine) who could close pretty much anybody! Someone pissed the fawk off would come in complaining about their phone and the company and walk out with an activation or upgrade.

Ppl that would even come in to buy just an accessory would leave with a new line LOL
GRitzma

Aug 19, 2008, 1:06 PM
caca said:
traffic is slow or u guys cant close a customer?

90% of people that come in come for payments, and our manager won't let us turn on the payment kiosk cause were so slow, that and its not closing its just no foot traffic we aren't very strategically placed

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.