Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Review time..

charliegirl

Aug 12, 2008, 5:04 PM
Ok my annual review was supposed to have been on July 24th. In which I would be evaluated and given a raise. Well that time has come and gone. So I waited until my date of hire which was August 8th which too has come and gone and no review. Should I say something?

I know times are hard and business is down so I am afraid that if I bring it up they will just say no raises here's your pink slip. Although I have been assured that my position is secure while I know my company will be eliminating a few other positions. I was considering possibly asking my supervisor about it and asking if I have done something wrong and that is why I haven't received my review. What do you guys think?

P.S. If I do say something I have to say it soo...
(continues)
blondie24

Aug 12, 2008, 5:13 PM
You should definitely ask about it. Even if you have done something wrong, they should still be giving you a review...

Maybe it was just an oversight.
charliegirl

Aug 12, 2008, 5:21 PM
I'm thinking it might have been too. I will say something tomorrow depending on my sup's mood.
llama

Aug 12, 2008, 5:14 PM
ask girl...you ain't a volunteer...
SoCalGirl7

Aug 12, 2008, 8:48 PM
I will have been at this job for 2 years in november... never got my review or raise.. Minimum wage fricken rocks..uhh no.. 👿
lvncsrep

Aug 13, 2008, 11:59 AM
I hit my year at vzw on 12/26/07 and didn't get my raise until July 08 but only because i kept reminding my sup that she had to turn in my form but she always kept forgetting. They didn't take long to decrease my wage though. They took $1 an hour from my pay and it was effective the same day they announced we would no longer get an extra dollar an hour for having a flexible schedule. 👿
devilsmafia

Aug 13, 2008, 12:16 PM
You should deffinetly say something right away. If thier policy is to do a review on you now then it needs to be done. Sometimes the higher ups forget about these things. It's your responsibilty to make sure you remind them that it's time to take care of this. Don't be afraid to bring it up. It's part of thier job so they can't get mad at ya for letting them know thier supposed to do a review on you.
charliegirl

Aug 13, 2008, 4:50 PM
😁 I said something and they did forget! Not only am I getting a raise which I don't know for how much but they are giving me a retro check as well! Woo Hoo!!
blondie24

Aug 13, 2008, 5:15 PM
🙂

Aren't you glad you asked?
charliegirl

Aug 13, 2008, 5:52 PM
😁 yes thank you!
OfAMightDivine

Aug 14, 2008, 11:52 AM
But I wouldn't be happy with them until I saw the raise in my paycheck, and I had that retro check in my hands.
charliegirl

Aug 14, 2008, 12:15 PM
Fortunately they are definitely good for it.
charliegirl

Aug 15, 2008, 9:05 AM
well I will definitely know by wednesday if not sooner 😁

So how have you been?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.