Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

They don't understand, so it's my fault.

learninghome

Aug 8, 2008, 10:46 AM
Me.: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Them: Yes. I want to make sure I keep my cell phone number. Does the new phone arrive atcivated or do I take it to a store?
Me.: All you'll need to do is call the number that it comes with and they will activate it over the air. You can log into your My Verizon and and go to Upgrade Your Phone, and it will show you each phone at the prices applicable to your account. By the way, when you upgrade your phone today online, we can give you the free shipping we've got available today. How does that sound?
Them: You did not answer my question. Will I retain my number?
Me.: If you are upgrading, of course you would.
Them: It appears as though you are ans...
(continues)
Pious Goddess

Aug 8, 2008, 11:44 AM
"I do not compute."
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
I get customers all the time that have no clue what an upgrade is. It just boggles my mind that people have no clue about any of this stuff by now.
Pious Goddess

Aug 8, 2008, 12:03 PM
I'm just tired of the why must I pay $18 upgrade fee. I never paid one. (Checks past bills and sees charges.) Or the... Why is the phone not cheaper? Or why do you call it an upgrade if I want to keep my same plan? Normally, it is really easy to explain.
stevereyes1987

Aug 8, 2008, 12:19 PM
These people at the chat are retarded, They have to be right?

ME: how may I help you?
THem: are you human or a robot?
ME: I am person.
Them: o, ok bye.

Like im going to say, yes i am a bot or a bot can't say its human.
j-villa

Aug 8, 2008, 1:55 PM
great thing about an agent is we don't charge 18 to upgrade. so that's how i get alot of people to do it with me rather than corporate. 😎 And of course throw in a free phone book transfer also.
learninghome

Aug 8, 2008, 12:14 PM
I mean, it would be one thing if they asked for clarification. This customer just didn't get it the first time, so they shut down.

👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.