Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

What do you do...

Sonniku

Jul 17, 2008, 10:37 AM
...when faced with a system that pays you mainly on how your customer grades you? How do you honestly control that? I mean sure, you can be as nice and corgial (*sp) as possible. However, it is STILL a game of chance when it comes to being graded. Especially when it's based on whether or not they understand the grading system. ๐Ÿ˜ก How is that even remotely fair? ๐Ÿคจ
cellfiend

Jul 17, 2008, 10:56 AM
Customers are ****ing dipshits and facefucks **** them and their mother ****ing opinions.
hereticcavi

Jul 17, 2008, 11:29 AM
agreed
Sonniku

Jul 17, 2008, 1:17 PM
so what do you guys think? I was hoping to maybe get some pointers on how you guys keep your customers happy or something... ๐Ÿ˜•
kapwww

Jul 17, 2008, 11:47 PM
Honesty...fair prices...and may a BJ on the side...

Just kidding about the Honesty and prices thing! ๐Ÿ˜
eljeffe666

Jul 17, 2008, 1:20 PM
cause i never do the survey things
Sonniku

Jul 17, 2008, 2:31 PM
well, if you do manage to get through a month w/o them grading you, it counts as though you did well (no news is good news, right?) But that happening is about as likely as me winning the lottery....on my birthday.....twice....in a row....while, well you get the idea. โ˜น๏ธ
hereticcavi

Jul 17, 2008, 2:34 PM
we have been kissing a lot of tail
Sonniku

Jul 17, 2008, 3:35 PM
doesn't that make you sick?
krickt

Jul 17, 2008, 4:53 PM
What I have done, is to help them fill out the form right there. Fill it out for them, then ask them the questions right there. That way, they won't be able to flame you behind your back, and they can look you in your eye. If they ask why you are doing this, you tell them that you really want to improve your customer service rating, and want to know immediately how you are doing. They'll go along with it.
I don't give the things out, personally.
tiny

Jul 17, 2008, 5:10 PM
find a new job
dualitycomplex

Jul 17, 2008, 8:32 PM
I take ownership of my customers from the second i start talking to them, they are my customer, no one elses they get my phone number both work and cell, i call in to check on them with the standard 3-2-1 and then every few weeks after that just to see how things are going until they tell me not to call them, most of the time they chit chat for a bit i give a few convincing "no ways" "awesomes" and "thats good for you"s they start to call me with small questions and always come back for anything they need most bring in friends or family.

The only draw back to this has been my employees who have not been following my lead either out of laziness, ignorance or they are just plained to scared lose out on sales because my customers wont dea...
(continues)
Sonniku

Jul 18, 2008, 10:09 AM
[quote] And most importantly go get a job where you make money based off how well you do your job with cold hard numbers not based off of what someone who thinks in the comfort of their own house, who isnt even your employer. [\quote]

/agree
Sonniku

Jul 18, 2008, 10:11 AM
i fail at quoting and meant to say "i'm looking as we speak"

sorry for the double post =/
Caucasian

Jul 18, 2008, 12:21 PM
Ask for a 5. Remind them that even though policy may suck it is what you are graded on. Remember the "Overall visit to the store" satisfaction and questions regarding "Was the sales representative blahblahblah" questions are the only ones that count.

Empathy works well too.
Sonniku

Jul 18, 2008, 12:45 PM
No, no it doesn't.... โ˜น๏ธ
bmore

Jul 18, 2008, 3:51 PM
thats what you have to tell yourself. the company doe not give a fawk about us...period. they wouldnt ask surveys like they pertain to the company when in fact they pertain DIRECTLY to the employee. they give us broken cpus broken POS systems tell people that we are a repair center when were not and havent been for some time. thats the answer for everything just go to the store and then the customer gets the run around and we (store reps) get the blame. when will another facet of this company be held to those high standards? i sold my stock last week when it went up a lil and i actually made a lil money. *** em. we chose to work here there for we cant biatch about it. i know what im doing
bmore

Jul 18, 2008, 4:34 PM
bit chn and choosing NOT to

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.