Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

SO F'IN HEATED.....

TMobRep

Jul 14, 2008, 11:53 AM
dammit, i hate customers, dude comes in here with a broke headset, being the nice guy i am, i spend about 5 minutes in the back looking for a return to give him another headset. we dont have any, so i tell him if he wants he can check back with us and if we have one, ill just give it to him. he makes a f'in scene, and my manager reurns it OVER 30 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE. just goes to show you, cry enough and people bend rules. its a sad, sad world.
OfAMightDivine

Jul 14, 2008, 11:59 AM
Customers and managers with no backbone are the scourge of this job man. I feel your pain.
TMobRep

Jul 14, 2008, 12:07 PM
i just wish that if i make a call on something that ill have my managers support, not make me look like i just want to be a d1ck.
kapwww

Jul 14, 2008, 3:55 PM
Systems should be locked down to prevent people with no spines from breaking the rules just to shut someone up. Exceptions should only be made by highly trained warriors with whom the customer must meet face to face to explain their grievances.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.