Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

T-Mobile Outage

TMobRep

Jun 24, 2008, 8:24 PM
😳 FREAKIN NATIONWIDE OUTAGE?!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS CRAZY!!! ITS LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD!!! 😳
attwork

Jun 24, 2008, 8:27 PM
They must not have paid their bill.
🤣
Juanbyjuan

Jun 24, 2008, 8:32 PM
!!! 😲 🤣
TMobRep

Jun 24, 2008, 8:47 PM
must be a hell of a bill tmob owes someone, lol
Tmo Slave

Jun 24, 2008, 9:31 PM
Seems like people are coming back online and able to make calls again. That was a crappy few hours.
OfAMightDivine

Jun 24, 2008, 9:45 PM
That just means all the grouches will be calling in demanding a free phone for the outage.
Tmo Slave

Jun 24, 2008, 9:54 PM
Yeah I tell them to call customer care so they can get a 20 min courtesy credit for their troubles.

Sh!t happens people need to learn not to be so reliant on their cell phones and have a back up plan.
OfAMightDivine

Jun 24, 2008, 10:05 PM
Every day we hear "But I NEEEEEED my phone!!!"

I always want to reply "Well sir, if you WAAAAAANT your phone, then you need to pay for your BIIIIIIILL."

Or the ever-pleasant "I NNEEEDDD this phone for my business!!" (read usually 'bidnezz')

I always thought it was really funny after a national outage of a cellphone service at the number of people who call in to make a payment because they think their service got suspended for non-payment. 🤣
Tmo Slave

Jun 24, 2008, 10:28 PM
OfAMightDivine said:
I always thought it was really funny after a national outage of a cellphone service at the number of people who call in to make a payment because they think their service got suspended for non-payment. 🤣

I think your on to something there. Cell providers should shut down their network every other month so people will pay their bill. 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.