Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customer Dissatisfaction Day

persistentchaos

Apr 12, 2008, 10:18 AM
I am so sick of stupid phucking people. I work retail selling phones and am just tired of the ignorance that the general customer has. I say we (all retail employees) ban together and create

NATIONAL CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION DAY

This would be a day like secretary's day, or even labor day for that matter. On this day it would be completely acceptable to tell a customer "what they need to know." That they are an idiot. You could cuss the lights out, and be just as rude to them as most customers are to you on a daily basis.

Prime examples

"how much is that phone?" (customer)
You f'n idiot the price is right there on that card in front of you are you incapable of reading?(employee)

"Why are phones so expensive if you don't sign...
(continues)
I AM GOD

Apr 12, 2008, 10:27 AM
I agree. My rant would start off with: "NO, the Mobile Polution are lying sacks of crap that WILL steal your identity!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and sign up through them and you will have to see for yourself." ~end rant~
robtheman

Apr 12, 2008, 12:23 PM
We have one of those close by (Mobile Solution). There was a guy that came into my store. He had signed up for one line and received one phone. When he got his bill, there were 5 lines on it. The other 4 lines had been post dated to start after the 14 day trial period so he couldn't cancel them without getting huge termination fees.

I want to know how they got away with that on the contract. How does someone sign for 5 lines when he thinks he's only getting one? Strange.
I AM GOD

Apr 12, 2008, 12:26 PM
Pre-requisite to receive an application from the mobile solution is 5yrs in a maximum security prison.
liquidfire

Apr 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
i would love that! i work cell sales now, did dsl tech support and restaraunt work, so i've pretty much seen and heard it all.

i always loved the morons that would order a bacon cheeseburger without bacon. or a hamburger add cheese 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.