Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

UBP-UGHHH

custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 2:41 PM
OK. So Monday I start my week training of the new billing system for Sprint. I am excited to have a week of the phones, but also dreading this new system I have heard about. Some of the reps that have already gone through the training are completely confused, aggravated at how many clicks it now takes to make changes, and that 1 week was not even close to being enough time to be trained properly on this.
I recall when we were first told about the new system, we would be trained for 4 weeks on this.
Nice, eh?
longsleeves

Apr 3, 2008, 3:13 PM
It's like that everywhere when I was cross trained to another system they said training would be 4 weeks they gave me 1 day of training and said you will learn better if you just use it on the floor.
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 3:18 PM
yea we had it for one week and all we did was take notes and my had was cramped by the end of the week and i didnt learn a d**m thing cuz its so complicated to learn!!!
tick

Apr 3, 2008, 3:52 PM
"At Sprint, our customers come first." -No they don't.

"Yes you can" -No, we ****ing can't. You didn't give us sufficient training assfvcks.

"We care" -No we don't.

"We lead" -Since when?
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 4:28 PM
HAHAHAHA! Right on! This, is why I have service with verizon! LOL
Donna FireHammer

Apr 3, 2008, 4:24 PM
and i am bored as hell!!!!
UBP is ok, it's just another new system to learn that has sooooo many steps and tabs and drop down menues..how the eff am i to learn this in one week, retain it and then not use it for another 2 weeks b/c our login's aren't ready.
Funny thing is this system is so similar clarify that we used when I was at Cingular.
hmmm ๐Ÿคจ
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 5:11 PM
From what I understand, the reason for dropping Premiere/P2K is because it was costing Sprint way to much money to use this system and pay on the contract. So, therefore, we are going to something cheaper. Uh-huh.. go figure.
Donna FireHammer

Apr 3, 2008, 5:13 PM
yeah b/c nextel owned upb and since sprint owns nextel, that's a win for the company and a headache for the worker bees! ๐Ÿ˜›
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 5:18 PM
you got it! ughh. all i keep thinking about.. is.. i have the whole weekend off now! well.. not that im going anywhere. lol
Donna FireHammer

Apr 3, 2008, 5:22 PM
i figuere at least i will get an attendance point for this week since i am never late for training.
what? you want me off the phone? no problem ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 5:25 PM
Right? Do they think we will complain about that? I just wish it was for something else other than UBP. Where are you at?
Donna FireHammer

Apr 3, 2008, 6:09 PM
clt, nc...u?
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 6:52 PM
im in ohio. yippee. u corp?
Donna FireHammer

Apr 3, 2008, 8:00 PM
yup! i was born in dayton. family lives in cleveland. i moved to miami and will be moving back to the mia in aug
Obliark

Apr 3, 2008, 11:46 PM
What Dept are ya in? My NSS center has had it for months now. Do you know yet if your going to have to use Sview? If you don't it will make it much easier.
(We had 4 days in my class, you'll get through it.)
ac4321

Apr 4, 2008, 4:56 PM
We don't have direct UBP access (stores always get screwed out of being able to fully do things themselves), but our FDT training was in September 2005... It was about an hour and a half on the training program then off to learn it as you use it.

Managers took a longer class to more fully learn it to help out if needed (though now they are told not to run a register so they forgot it years ago).

As accounts were converted from p2k to Ensemble, we've had quick little training things for using RMS with Ensemble accounts. That's been over a year ago, though.

I'm glad you all are using it now, though. It was annoying beyond measure to call for something and hear, "we don't have access to/traning for that system..." K, well we do...
(continues)
inked n poked.

Apr 4, 2008, 9:08 PM
is SO easy.
jwinch04

Apr 10, 2008, 12:53 PM
hey whats up inked n poked, how u doin? ๐Ÿ™‚
ballisticbanana

Apr 5, 2008, 1:36 PM
Im really getting irritated. I am in P2k/Premiere and so tired of not being able to do anything but transfer. Out of 20 calls today I transferred 17...Im dying to be trained for UBP. And they expect us to get sales???
chiQkiLLaH

Apr 6, 2008, 10:36 AM
I'm still handling Premiere and doing self-study with Ensemble. We have calls that we need to transfer to UBP depts bec my split is only skilled for p2k. These transfers are affecting my personal stats since our incentives are based from right party contacts vs collections...and all of these inbound calls are tagged as right-party contact!... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ I asked my Sup to give my access with Ensemble so I can view KMS and check for guidelines in handling UBP accounts. Sad about it, I can only access KMS but not the Ensemble system.. haii.. why why why!

โ˜น๏ธ
golem22

Apr 10, 2008, 1:17 PM
I am a UBP god ๐Ÿ™‚ No realy i actualy am pretty good at the system, and yes it is a difficult system to use but once you get used to it its not so bad.
sprintNSSslave

Apr 13, 2008, 8:53 PM
lol i had UBP/ensemble training over a year ago ... it is SOOOOOO easy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.