Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

im new to this

hereticcavi

Apr 7, 2008, 6:14 PM
like i said but what we type, customers have access to this "shop talk". Usual cust. can openely read this and listen to us belittle them. now im not saying that their is not stupid interactions, but we are hurting ourselves in a way i think........right......no.......bueller..... what are your thoughts
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 7, 2008, 6:19 PM
I hear what you're saying. It's only a matter of time before someone gets burned. I refer customers to this site for information all the time.
vocalist

Apr 7, 2008, 6:19 PM
I'm pretty sure just about every person on this forum has thought about that at one point.

I'm also pretty sure that no one cares. People need a place to go where they can share their dealings in stupidity and ignorance with other that see the same things every day.

This thread is a waste of space if you ask me.
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 7, 2008, 6:20 PM
oh wait... she did at the beginning...

I wish there was a way to vote on a thread to get it deleted.
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 6:26 PM
the phone scoop version of the gong show?
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 7, 2008, 6:28 PM
Sold!
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 6:33 PM
it would be great get three strikes from anyone that has been here longer than a year and its gone

and yes i made sure to put in the longer than a year so the noobs could not just come on and delete all the threads
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 7, 2008, 6:42 PM
I haven't been here a year... nor have you.

ZoMG WE'rE N00bZ!
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 6:47 PM
damn i thought u were ur almost there
BigShowJB

Apr 7, 2008, 6:59 PM
just over a year for me
OfAMightDivine

Apr 7, 2008, 11:40 PM
Pipe down n00b.
StarryNight

Apr 9, 2008, 10:26 AM
You guys are NOOBS!

😁 Hehe.

I'm working on two years over here...although, really...that just makes me sad because it means I've consistantly had stuff to b*tch about for almost two full years.

😳 Wow.
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 6:24 PM
how many of ur customers actually take the time to study and research phones to find the one they want

and how many just come in and say

"you gots any phones the be's free"

the former are usually not gonna be the ones we are complain about

the latter are probably to stupid to use the web
hereticcavi

Apr 7, 2008, 6:27 PM
agreed....point taken....now i never said i felt bad, just saying what is the outcome of this thread, u know?
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 6:32 PM
ya i know what ya mean

most ppl conceal their identity so no one really knows who they are so even if their custy reads it they will prob never know they are reading bout them self
BigShowJB

Apr 7, 2008, 7:00 PM
too many of our customers are extremely stupid!
eljeffe666

Apr 7, 2008, 8:06 PM
and should be removed from the gene pool 😈
ralph_on_me

Apr 7, 2008, 6:29 PM
I think customers should be required to read this forum. Most of the 200 million + cell phone users are spoiled and naive. I can promise you their friends either agree with this assessment and don't have the balls to tell them, or are spoiled and naïve too.

I've had wonderful customers who grasp concepts quickly and take personal responsibilty for their actions (imagine that concept), but the vast majority are just hopeless and need to be berated for their mindless actions. Can you say you honestly respect that milf in a track suit with a 90% plastic body who lets her 10 year old cry, whine and verbally abuse her until she drops $500 to get them a PDA that they'll break next week? Hearing someone tell them just how stupid they are wil...
(continues)
liquidfire

Apr 7, 2008, 7:32 PM
🀣 🀣

but the milfs that "non-chalantly" lean too far over the counter and do other things that they think will make me give them discounts are what keeps me from killing myself because of the stupid custies i get (or should i say killing the stupid custies, cuz its not worth it for me to take my life, but theirs.....oops did i say that out loud??)
Donna FireHammer

Apr 7, 2008, 11:30 PM
dear h-someting,
yes you must be new to ask a question like that. we need to vent and get opinions of collegues we trust who actually know something, unlike alot of upper management, ( πŸ‘Ώ ) and i agree with the above post that custies should be required to read the forums and i think it should be mandatory before signing a contract. and if you don't have a computer to get to the forums then you cannot have a cell phone b/c that will be another excuse as to why you haven't fulfilled your 8 payment arrangements and are npd AGAIN and wanting a free fo' yo.
i hope our customers read this so they know exactly how i feel about them but can't tell them on the phone b/c i need to eat.

wow i have a raging cas...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Apr 7, 2008, 11:43 PM
Donna FireHammer said:
wow i have a raging case of PMS today.

Nah. You just work in the Wireless Industry. It happens.
jwinch04

Apr 9, 2008, 12:18 PM
lol yeqa if i went around saying on the phone i realy felt about some of these cust's, id allready starved. 🀣
hereticcavi

Apr 10, 2008, 12:13 PM
Agreed.......and its (H)ereticcavi
aavera

Apr 8, 2008, 8:31 PM
If customer's weren't dumb, this forum would be empty. Chances are if a customer is reading on this site, they are at least fairly in the know about the cell industry, and I am sure that the majority of them laugh at the stupid customer stories just as much as we do.
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 8:49 PM
I don't think the people we are sending to this site are the ones we are complaining about. Plus we are all pretty vague about our stories so even if they did read them there is no way to really find out who it is.

I think it would be good for some of these morons to read the stories from our point of view so they could see how stupid they actually are. And then the could also realize that we are infact people too who have feelings and don't deserve to be yelled at and treated like crap. Ah who am I kidding that will never happen.
golem22

Apr 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
I work at a call center for Sprint, at the end of this month they will be shutting my sight down so everyon here is out of a job...Anyways it goes without saying that i tolerate stupidity alot less than i did in the past 😈 hahaha hahahahaha STUPID CUSTOMERS BEWARE MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actualy for the most part i find the customers ok, that being said there are a few gems out there, like the guy who kept telling me his pin NUMBER was a word, even after i explained to him that pin numbers have no letters in them as they are a number... I just love customers like that...
OfAMightDivine

Apr 10, 2008, 12:36 PM
So people are losing their sight in your call center? Holy crap! Is Sprint stabbing people in the eyes as part of your severance package or something?

Also, since you pointed out how stupid customers are, I'd like to remind you of this :

P.I.N. = Personal Identification Number.

SO, saying p.i.n. number... well... that's stupid. You wouldn't say Personal Identification Number Number to someone, would you?
golem22

Apr 10, 2008, 12:59 PM
LOL, i love my spellin! but if i tells ya its gots no lettrs in it then its got no letrs Only #'s Dog! (by the way i say this in jest)

Ok ok i admit there is some confusion about the new security in particular the PIN but honestly after i explain what a pin is and that it has no letters in it for a customer to insist it is a word, that is the highest level of stupidity.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.