Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 57 replies

Account remarks...

OfAMightDivine

Mar 28, 2008, 1:47 PM
A co-worker just showed me an account that had this in the remarks :

"cci to see if we sell phones suitable for 'ghetto life'. edu on Razr and Chocolate"

I thought it was pretty funny.
Squirrel Mob

Mar 28, 2008, 2:18 PM
"Cx is trying to use third rate Jedi mind tricks to get a credit. Charges are, have been, and will remain valid."

I about died when I read this one. I still wish I could have printed it out and framed it.
ImmixGuy

Mar 28, 2008, 2:26 PM
Thats awesome..
attwork

Mar 28, 2008, 3:23 PM
Squirrel Mob said:
"Cx is trying to use third rate Jedi mind tricks to get a credit. Charges are, have been, and will remain valid."

OfAMightDivine said:
"cci to see if we sell phones suitable for 'ghetto life'. edu on Razr and Chocolate"

🤣

OMG, thats some of the funniest stuff I've read on here in a long time....
cnightwolf

Mar 29, 2008, 11:19 AM
lmao man that some good shizzie
downphoenix

May 3, 2008, 10:32 PM
I wonder if quality would count off if I post some comments like that 🤣
fyredawg

Mar 28, 2008, 2:33 PM
"CCI wanting to have phone replaced through ins bc phone smashed. ins denied bc cust called from same mobile phone."

People are dumb. 🤣
took

May 6, 2008, 4:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so sharing that one!
llama

May 6, 2008, 5:31 PM
If the cust was a GSM cust, he could have put his SIM into another handset...
I AM GOD

May 7, 2008, 3:48 PM
GSM networks are able to identify the SIM and imei numbers from the phone in use.
spidermon

May 16, 2008, 6:24 PM
They cant tell what phone you are using right that second...there is about a two hour delay. So im calling bull$h*t on that one.
popey

Mar 28, 2008, 3:17 PM
i cant remember it exactly but it went like

"cust came into store very upset over phone not working, customer got very irate and started screaming, threw phone at one of my employees. On the way out the door customer told us what we could do with ourselves. keeping the phone and customer not allowed in store again."

On the way out the door customer told us what we could do with ourselves

that line always makes me laugh
Wyldchylde

Mar 28, 2008, 5:03 PM
I had one awhile ago that said

Cci irate b/c he is unable to get his Winnie the Pooh screensaver to work on his new phone and wants one month mrc credit. Cust threatened to cxl when told no credit was due. Transferred cxl dept.
a Girl

Mar 28, 2008, 5:32 PM
I had one under the name "Leslie _______". priority note on account said "Leslie is a man"....its funny but I can understand why since that is a unisex name 🤣
princessn1984

Mar 28, 2008, 5:48 PM
I've had guys named Stacey & Lynn.
a Girl

Mar 28, 2008, 6:03 PM
Well I know that there are men with those names but it was funny to see "leslie is a man" in the account notes
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 9:52 AM
We actually have a thing to select when creating and editing accounts that askes if they are male or female.
eljeffe666

Mar 29, 2008, 9:56 AM
i always thought their should be a status thing in the credit app u know like Mr. mis. etc.

cause their are alot of guys round here that are named Ashley
liquidfire

Mar 29, 2008, 12:09 PM
guys named ashley??? 😳
eljeffe666

Mar 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
ya and i had one named dana

there really common
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
I take it you didn't see Tila Tequila's Shot At Love? There was a guy named Ashley on there.
averagewhiteboy

May 1, 2008, 7:45 PM
Umm, yeah! Have you never heard of O-Town?!?!?! 🙄

/sarcasm
Deadeye-Jim

May 12, 2008, 9:10 PM
Gone with the Wind maybe?

oh geez, i just killed my Man Cred.
BigShowJB

May 1, 2008, 6:40 PM
WrTF are you san fransisco?
Pretty Keeley

Jul 12, 2008, 4:06 PM
I recently had a customer whose name was Micah. She is a female, and when she called in to get info about her account, the rep refused to give info because "Micah is a man's name." I had to call and have them note the account that Micah is female.
tgoace

Mar 29, 2008, 2:16 AM
One day I pulled up an account and vision popped up a message to me that said:

"THERE AER CURRENTLY NO REMARKS FOR THE CUSTOMER/ACCOUNT/CONTACT SPECIFIED. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME REMARKS"

I just aboud DIED. "Please feel free to add some remarks."

I took a picture of it with my phone. I still have it in my phone to this day.

I'm a remarks nazi, so I thought it was perfect, my co-workers did too.
poweredup

Mar 29, 2008, 10:58 AM
"cust is an idiot and rude, charges are valid. no credit is due"

thats the funniest i ever saw personally
Inakiosk

Mar 30, 2008, 11:12 AM
My favorite one actually graced me with his presence in the store. I had dealt with him in the past and usually helped him solve minor problems.

He walked up and said customer care turned off my phone...I figured he just didn't pay his bill.

Then I look at the notes.

Customers phone has been suspended for 24 hours due to the utterance of racial slurs. Do not unsuspend for any reason.

I told the customer that I could not turn his phone back on due to things he had said to a rep over the phone. He then told me that this was BS because he just wanted to talk to a white person. Wow...I would have shut his phone off too. He is lucky it was only for 24 hours.
Foamy

Mar 30, 2008, 11:27 AM
They do have the right to cancel his contract and charge him an ETF for that.

It's nice to see somebody put their foot down and punished him rather than shut up and take it like usual.
Inakiosk

Mar 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
I couldn't believe he said it...I just looked at him and didn't know what to say.
BigShowJB

May 1, 2008, 6:43 PM
not to defend racism, but could he have been on the line with someone from bangalapur, bangaladesh? Maybe taj badalandabad's uncle or cousin that doesn't speak english as well as they do?

I've called CC and had to hang up because they wouldn't get off of their script and i couldn't understand anything they said
golem22

May 6, 2008, 12:19 AM
It is one thing to ask to speak to someone who speaks English a bit better, another to demand to talk to a white person.
robtheman

Jul 12, 2008, 1:43 PM
White people can be foreigners too.
oudidntkn0w

Jul 12, 2008, 1:27 PM
holy crap thats a great idea!
dtjd

Apr 30, 2008, 5:04 PM
best one i'nve seen

"This cust is an idiot"
traegon

May 1, 2008, 4:30 PM
"customer tells lots of stories about when he was still a soldier"

Man.. this guy is a rambler. 😡 I dont care about your chick that got the redass with you fool! Shoosh! 👿
averagewhiteboy

May 1, 2008, 7:51 PM
"customer doesn't like to chat, just wants to get to the point"

-That one made me chuckle

"Customer likes talking about his 1999 ford truck with a 7.3 litre powerstroke diesel engine"

-That was probably my favorite only because who knows how long this guy rambled on about his truck until the rep thought this note needed to be added to his account
somuchforplanb

May 2, 2008, 9:25 AM
My favorite was "went over bill charges with customer he understood all charges. Also spoke with customer about the women he is dating online, advised the school teacher from PA sounds like a good match."
fakename

May 7, 2008, 6:13 PM
oh that's priceless! haha, I love the "advsd cust ..." ooh man.
icanexplain

May 2, 2008, 10:17 AM
customer is a "meat&potatoes" sort of man and doesn't need a "fancyboy" camera.

I thought that was odd to be noted until he tod me the exact same thing. Great guy.
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 12, 2008, 2:15 PM
"racist closeted hick" - probably beats his wife to take out aggression from his repressed sexuality. 👀
Kyoichi

May 3, 2008, 12:46 PM
Customer wanted a credit on his bill for overages, He stated that his co-workers must've had picked up his phone and used it causing him his overages

🤣
brandtz

May 4, 2008, 9:53 AM
I had a brilliant one, some poor guy wanted to see about having a flip flop between accounts for a hybrid and non-hybrid, was on the phone at the time....

"cci to see about maekd a swap i tell cust i can't maked the swap he want the swap anyway so i maked the swap TEHN CUST SAY HE DO NOT WANT TO MAKED THE SWAP BUT I DID ANYWAYS AND PHONE DIED PLESE FIX MY PROBLEM!!"
ninjanewton

May 4, 2008, 10:36 AM
Haha...

I know I feel that way sometimes.

Just with better grammar.
rainbow_metals

May 7, 2008, 12:33 PM
so here is the best one that i have seen
I called over to our finance dept to see about setting up a check over the phone payment, agent told me and notated that we no longer accepted check payments or payments that were mailed in. WHAT?! how do you expect to get paid?
BigShowJB

May 7, 2008, 1:29 PM
they might have talking specifically about that account because of bounced checks.

or they are goign to start taking payments in barter form of gasoline, eggs, and corn or wheat.
traegon

May 7, 2008, 5:29 PM
There could have been some confusion. If it was Sprint Finance then what could have been implied was:

We no longer can do post dated check payments.

We no longer accept money orders.

People can still do check by phone and mail in check payments. Just not hte two situations above.
Deadeye-Jim

May 12, 2008, 8:55 PM
VERY INSISTANT ON FREE ACCESSORIES.WILL HAGGLE YOU FOR FREEEVERYTHING.

har har.
Kyoichi

May 15, 2008, 1:17 PM
JJENNI08 CUST CAME INTO THE STORE WITH A PROBLEM TO HER PHONE. CUST WAS TOLD WE WOULD SEND HER A REFURBISHED PHONE AND CUST WENT BALISTIC. SHE I WAS TOLD TO KISS HER F****** A** AND SHE REPEATELDY CURSED AT ME IN THE STORE IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS. SHE IS VERY RUDE.
kickmeoffphonescoop

May 15, 2008, 1:42 PM
CUSTOMER HAS A PET DUCK. HE IS NOT PRANK CALLING. THERE IS A DUCK IN HIS RESIDENCE. HIS DUCK DOES NOT HAVE A NAME. HE JUST CALLS IT DUCK.
BigShowJB

May 15, 2008, 2:41 PM
well aint that just ducky then...
BigShowJB

May 15, 2008, 2:41 PM
so does he actually do it when someone says "f*ck a duck?" 😳
learninghome

Jul 11, 2008, 8:58 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

The only one that made me almost choke on my pretzel
the voice of your God

Jul 12, 2008, 4:36 PM
"customer likes cheese"

yes, that was all the note said.
vertigo1

Jul 12, 2008, 6:04 PM
"Customer will become irate if you let him know when he's over on minutes"

Unfortunately, I thought it was a typo (if you DON'T let him know when he's over on minutes.) It wasn't a typo.
FruDoubt

Jul 12, 2008, 6:29 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! 🤣
FruDoubt

Jul 12, 2008, 6:25 PM
Seen in Hot Remarks for a cust whose name is Kent Clark:

"Cust has heard all the Superman jokes. They are not funny anymore."
Juanbyjuan

Jul 14, 2008, 9:48 AM
🤣 Thats pretty good.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.